SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:57 pm

I love it that Bryan changed his insta handle to be the same as what Rach has with "the" in front of their names.  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698

So good - matching Instagram usernames for the win (imo)!!:yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:13 pm

Oh my god. I fully believed the Rach/Peter spoiler so I was on the Bryan for Bach train all the way. Now that hes presumably F1, I don't mind. I do not mind at all. Team Bryan y'all laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:11 pm

Okay Team BBB, time to post. This thread is way, way behind. @Miahawk, calling @Miahawk. Maybe a nice song here too? giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:50 pm

I like Bryan. If he is indeed her final pick, then I'm rooting for them and wish them all the happiness :wedding
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:52 pm

3 days ago I emerged from the non-spoiled threads. On Friday I read the spoiler here that Peter was the F1. I worked this weekend and didn't read again till now. Now I see that Bryan is the new spoiled F1. Oh my, things just got a whole lot more interesting!

I like TV Bryan.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:49 pm

This thread needs more posts! So here I am:

How cute is that dog! He posted after ep 2 when Copper made an appearance. I didn't see any of his posts with a dog so maybe it's a shout out to her and Copper

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 3 Img_0610

I also like his caption here

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 3 Img_0611

Source: https://www.instagram.com/thebryanabasolo/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Wow, what a way to catch up on the threads. If the spoilers are true congrats to Bryan and Rachel.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:58 pm

@sdmom I think folks are just shocked!! I bet there will be lots of posts in here soon. Especially if he really shows us how much he adores her like she claims Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:59 pm

If Bryan is F1 then it's another baddy for F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:07 pm

I wonder why it was the "funniest" yet memorable
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:13 pm

@sdmom Thanks for livening this thread up! Smiley makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 3 2764
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:17 pm

ElonM wrote:If Bryan is F1 then it's another baddy for F1.
We women like trouble and being in trouble as Rach said- imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85