SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Just like to :stirthepot
Look at my post upthread: he described his mixture of feelings on the first night, one is Confident. Doesnt Rachel say she likes her man confident? Coincidence? :detective

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Get it Bryan, get it! shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698
Haha! IA! #TeamNotVanilla shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698

thebryanabasolo Damn you fireball...damn you!  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f525  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f525  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f525  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f525  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f525  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f525  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f525  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f525  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f525  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f525  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f648  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f649  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f64a #thebachelorette #ellenhatesme #donttakeshotsrightbeforeyougoonnationaltv #sorryrachel #sorryellen #shoudvedancedforrachel #shehadawadof   shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f4b8
Tune in tonight at 8pm on ABC!!

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:00 pm

^ hahaha love all the #. So many of them, too. He has that in common with Rachel
I have to say, I actually like a lot of his captions. He seems smart and funny on sm. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:07 pm

@coolangel giggling bestbud! I literally can't believe this guy has been winning me over... first thing that made me step back and take another look at him was that he is not involved in the drama and seems really chill especially for a F1.

He also seems by all accounts on his SM to be a fun-loving guy who loves his family and friends and sure he has an edge but I think that's a good thing.

Now Bryan posts and makes fun of himself for that moment on Ellen... and one thing I like is a guy who can poke fun of himself and not take himself too seriously :yes:

Bryan you are winning me over! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@coolangel  giggling  bestbud!  I literally can't believe this guy has been winning me over... first thing that made me step back and take another look at him was that he is not involved in the drama and seems really chill especially for a F1.

He also seems by all accounts on his SM to be a fun-loving guy who loves his family and friends and sure he has an edge but I think that's a good thing.

Now Bryan posts and makes fun of himself for that moment on Ellen... and one thing I like is a guy who can poke fun of himself and not take himself too seriously :yes:

Bryan you are winning me over!  yes

ITA!  bestbud! I am not a fan of his Ellen comment but so far that's the only negative I have seen/found on him after weeks of sleuthing. And that is such a huge plus IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

He is exactly the kind of guy I thought Rachel would end up with pre-season - confident, assertive, someone with a huge personality and a sense of humor. He is real and doesn't pretend to be anyone else IMO. I like him! yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 pm

@coolangel same! And even the kissing...  Rachel said she went back for seconds so she liked it. A lot!   :yes:  :uptonogood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@coolangel same! And even the kissing...  Rachel said she went back for seconds so she liked it. A lot!   :yes:  :uptonogood

Haha! I know! She clearly couldn't get enough of it IMO. giggling

Now that I think about it, it was sweet of her to gush about his kisses in interviews IMO. People were discounting their relationship due to the original spoiler and IMO she wanted to reassure him and remind him that they were end-game IMO. :yes:
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:52 am

Hi all! Got spoiled, which is a shame as I was having a great time sleuthing on the unspoiled side!

Can I say I am team Bryan because I think he will suit Rachel to a T, and I really want Peter as the next lead? giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:16 am

Lol so my initial gut feeling of another "Baddy" as F1 might be correct after all? How fun! I'm always up for cheering for the "underdog"...  don't get me wrong, I would be happy with either alleged F1, but I always have more fun as a contrarian laugh out loud
It doesn't hurt that he's a hottie as well Smiley:

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Rachel-lindsay-group-date-ellen-show-05
source
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:49 am

sophienette wrote:Hi all! Got spoiled, which is a shame as I was having a great time sleuthing on the unspoiled side!

Can I say I am team Bryan because I think he will suit Rachel to a T, and I really want Peter as the next lead? giggling giggling
Hola!!! Sorry you got spoiled but very happy to see you here, lady! Asking in a non snarky way, genuinely curious, why do you think Bryan will fit Rachel so well? Fan-y answers encouraged and expected of course Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:55 am

Alanna wrote:
sophienette wrote:Hi all! Got spoiled, which is a shame as I was having a great time sleuthing on the unspoiled side!

Hola!!! Sorry you got spoiled but very happy to see you here, lady! Asking in a non snarky way, genuinely curious, why do you think Bryan will fit Rachel so well? Fan-y answers encouraged and expected of course Smiley

In summary, I think he is very confident and out-going, much more than Peter is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:01 am

sophienette wrote:
Alanna wrote:

In summary, I think he is very confident and out-going, much more than Peter is.
That's true and she does describe her f1 as that as well.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85