SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Tajlena Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:37 am

Hi everyone! Finally we get to see the episode we've all been waiting for! cheerleader

IMO What I learned the most from tonight's episode was that Bryan checks off her entire list of what she wants in a man. That is why she's so scared. She's afraid of getting her heart broken if it's not reciprocated because in her mind, she's not the pretty girl that gets the guy that she wants, but the girl guys just chill with cause she's cool like one of the guys.

We knew they had incredible chemistry starting night 1, but we weren't shown much more than that. Tonight, I learned that Bryan was brought on the show specifically for Rachel based on the list of qualities that she told the producers she wants. That's why she says it's like a fairytale! He fits her checklist of her ideal man, is totally focused on her, pushes and challenges her to grow, is always positive and affirming of her.

Bryan said it best when he said it's a perfect match. Many other men were brought in for drama, to create competition, for entertainment or even because they are a potential Bachelor candidate. Bryan was brought on specifically for Rachel and they are already inseparable, imo.

If he is not the f1 then I would think something seriously went wrong along the way.

All IMO.

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:59 am

I agree Agree 100% with everything you say here, @Tajlena, great post!  He's the clear F1 for me too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:27 am

makeover wrote:Bringing this over as well from Cary Fetman:
shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 41 Fwhl3l

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BV1DliPgWYL/

I was so confused by this photo... is Bryan wearing high heels rotfl

After looking at their legs really close though I realized he`s not lolpanda

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:38 am

Diana wrote:They are too cute  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 41 1f60d
This conversation has got me feeling some type of way. I would even say it's one of the realest conversation on the show this season. She tells him her concerns and he just laid it all on the line for her and told her exactly where he is at. I don't hear any so-called "lines". She even admitted that she may be trying to sabotage it because she can't believe It could be that good (some of it is her own insecurities, IMO). I hope she is able to catch up to him by the end of this show. They are so compatible.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:53 am

I'm obsessed with those two. And I think we are in for a ride full of romantic moments, declarations, meaningful convos and all that.
It's like Ali + Des season in one.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:30 am

These two are so much fun and hotness together!! I think any woman would be falling all over herself to get what rachel is getting out of Bryan. He's her dream man but instead of holding back like some "dream" f1's of our past, he's going after her, no holds barred, and he's gonna make her his, whether she likes it or not. And babes, she likes it, a lot!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:02 am

On Twitter last night des said Bryan reminds her of Chris! Focused on her

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:14 am

Love seeing all the pictures that the stylists have posted of these two. They are fangirling also Smiley.

B turned me to mush last night. His intensity and conviction in what he was saying is just swoon worthy. Rachel at the end of their time seemed liked she was done.
Did you all just love the way she threw herself into his arms after the activity?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:07 am

Diana wrote:They are too cute  shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 41 1f60d

Mods, please remove if it doesn't belong here.
Here's her ITM from the above clip and her outfit is different. Can someone match where it comes from?
shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 41 Img_0610

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:20 am

@sdmom That is from the Spelling Bee Group Date night portion. She had the same hair, make up, earring and dress.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 am

^ thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:43 am

Wow that's a lot of pics being posted of them posing for the camera. It's undeniable the chemistry they have. Bryan always is holding her in one way or another. He always has his body turned towards her giving her his undivided attention as if he doesn't want to miss anything she is saying.

Thanks everyone for bringing them over! For those who can't just ask, everyone is always helpful. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85