SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by everglow Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:04 pm

@djogbenyuie Ohhhh! Moment of clarity. Got it.laugh out loud

I think there's a quiet confidence to Bryan, a settled assurance in the way he carries himself, and like Rachel I find that attractive. But yeah, living arrangements are probably already naturally awkward to begin with, and it probably only gets more awkward as the weeks go by and the number of men dwindle around them.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Is it me or both are MIA again?
Big Rach should've been spotted at least after the event or on her way back home (or to LA).
What do you guys think?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:54 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Is it me or both are MIA again?
Big Rach should've been spotted at least after the event or on her way back home (or to LA).
What do you guys think?

I found it suspicious too. He was very active on IG in the last few days but nothing yesterday and so far today.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:09 pm

I think they might have met up when she was in Miami.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Is she still in Miami? Any sighting yet?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Yeah, I haven't seen any updates on Rachel's whereabouts or new SM activity from Bryan. What are the chances Rachel is staying incognito in Miami for an extra day before she heads to LA for the ESPYs? I'll be curious to see if she posts a real time photo to promote tonight's episode (do post one Rachel! geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 76 1f618) and if she's going to live tweet.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:53 pm

Cannot imagine she was in Miami and didn't see her man!! No way!! Like of course she's with him right now imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:54 pm

I wouldn't be surprised! I'm sure they snuck in a day because that is just too close to pass up IMHO. We know they use disguises. I bet we see her travelling tomorrow. She has to be in L.A on Wednesday? for the Espy awards.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:31 pm

fabgirl wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BWWjtUNFcxC/?taken-by=rachelandbryanupdatess
This is my first try of trying to post a link or video. I always wondered how so many could post some great images 
and videos. I guess Iam like Bryan still learning.  But watch out when we get started.

Whenever I feel down, I'll just replay this video awwww
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:03 pm

bigbluebird wrote:
fabgirl wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BWWjtUNFcxC/?taken-by=rachelandbryanupdatess
This is my first try of trying to post a link or video. I always wondered how so many could post some great images 
and videos. I guess Iam like Bryan still learning.  But watch out when we get started.

Whenever I feel down, I'll just replay this video awwww
he sure is a very passionate kisser - lucky Rachel

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:12 pm

from all the dates , she chose to post the one with Bryan Hmm (According to her cloths )    giggling ... CUTE  :cutiepie

#watchgate

geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 76 Captur36

SOURCE : https://www.instagram.com/p/BWYUC_mjXto/?taken-by=therachlindsay
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:48 pm

I love that she chose to post this picture, and there's the watch! There was an interview I saw with Rachel (I wish I knew which one it is to pull it up) where Rachel was asked her favorite date of the season or one of her favorite dates, and she hesitated and looked around, as if she wasn't sure she could say it, but said Switzerland. IMO, that is her date tonight with Bryan. Looking forward to seeing it all play out!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85