SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Have I ever mentioned that Bryan is hot? Hugesmile Goodness gracious! drooling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Have I ever mentioned that Bryan is hot?  Hugesmile  Goodness gracious!  drooling

Have you question ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 78 2498057887

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:39 pm

Usually we see pics of the actual date the night the date airs, s/shots. These are separate pics taken on the day of the date.

He's jumping for joy! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:03 am

Married laugh out loud

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 78 Captur44
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWZDAnvj5zk/?taken-by=natalieshabtai
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:06 am

Game over. Bryan wins. Thanks for playing fellas, now scram! cantstopl ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 78 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:16 am

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 78 19955795_1200232003455862_2138880575103041536_n
caryfetman
@therachlindsay with @thebryanabasolo dancing the night away. She's in @cushnieetochs one shoulder pink dress @judithleiberny pink rhinestone shoes. Diamond Bracelets by @thewoodsfinejewelry Earrings by @nanfusco #makeup @ginamo11 #bachelorette #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWY16kLgUf5/?taken-by=caryfetman

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:18 am

Y'all who else was dying tonight? laugh out loud one of my favorite dates I've seen.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:22 am

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 78 19932681_1862401380688579_1210260194181775360_n
bacheloretteabc
"I like to treat my man, but never have I treated my man like I’m going to treat a man today.” –Rachel
#TheBachelorette
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWYzIzlBHt9/?taken-by=bacheloretteabc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:34 am

Diana wrote:Y'all who else was dying tonight? laugh out loud one of my favorite dates I've seen.

I was all giggles and smile and even laughter.
It was full or hapiness, romance, banter, affection, adoration etc.
An amazing date indeed.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:09 am

Diana wrote:Y'all who else was dying tonight? laugh out loud one of my favorite dates I've seen.
This is honestly one of the most joyous dates ever on this franchise. The happiness was just jumping out from both sides. Rachel and Bryan had matching megawatt smiles. No matter what happens in the future, I think they will be able to look back at what a wonderful time they had with each other on this date.

Favorite parts:
- He was so happy about the watch gift and just tackled her with kisses and she was so happy that he was happy!
- Rachel replying without hesitation he was her favorite part of the date.
- Bryan teasing Rachel about the school girl uniform. Embarressed! Embarassed laugh out loud :uptonogood
- Bryan's subtle smile to Rachel when she told him she would love to come home to meet his family. It mirrored the smile she gave him when he told her he was falling in love with her on their first date.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:23 am

Bryan gets yet another one-on-one date, because Rachel has clear favorites and she doesn’t care who knows it. “Curveball, dude!” grunts Adam, who obviously hasn’t been paying attention.
Not only is Bryan getting another date, he’s getting the reverse Pretty Woman date! “When I’m in a relationship, from time to time I like to treat my man,” notes Rachel, like a g-d boss. “But never have I treated a man like the way I’m going to treat a man today.” So get in the rented Alfa Romeo, Bryan, cuz mama’s gonna take you on a shopping spree!
Naturally, the first thing on Rachel’s list is an expensive Swiss watch, so she and Bryan head to (promotional consideration provided by) Breitling. The watches here are SO fancy, the sales dude has to wear black ninja gloves while placing the timepiece on Bryan’s wrist.
ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 78 6f0d95c17dcdca94e83088b5b645c52d
The Bachelorette picks out a black-and-silver watch for her man, and is delighted to hear that it suits his style. “I like black,” says Bryan, prompting a giddy “Do you?” from Rachel. (You walked right into that one, bro.) And rather than being intimidated when Rachel announces that she’s buying them both expensive matching watches, Bryan is so happy he tackles her.
ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 78 53b5116b50aa97136f37d04a5b8e8df6
“This is a forever gift,” he gushes. “I’m so happy right now, I can’t even describe it.” Matching watches are a pretty big commitment — looks like Bryan’s gonna make it to hometowns. Get ready for your free spinal adjustment, Papa Lindsay!
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-7-recap-swiss-dismiss-020117299.html
ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 78 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:38 am

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 78 611aed72a9b232377120cbd040f4713d
Bryan’s date was the high end Geneva most of us only ever see in movies. And yes, Rachel and Bryan did keep those Breitling watches, a fact that definitely made the other fellows jealous. Bryan really opened up to Rachel about how bad things went last time he brought someone home to meet his family. Will things happen the same way again for him? We’ll find out next week for sure, now that we know he will be getting a hometown date.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelorette-episode-7-020125746.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85