SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:51 am

I need to rewatch their date again without distractions. From what I saw, definitely the best date of the ep IMO. And I love it that Bryan got the first 2nd 1-1 Smiley

Their pics of him hugging her from behind - a completely different ballfield in terms of body language vs. the other guys [as I believe @SelmaHB pointed out in the ep thread].

I wish the finale was here already laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:47 am

Bryan's body language in those bts pics is just laugh out loud Is this woman yours, Bryan, or nah?!? I can't tell.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:10 am

These two!! beatingheart I have re-watched their date too many times to count!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:33 am

@queenb231985 I don't understand your post. What is an "educated guess" and what is messed up?
French is my first language so I probably just understand the wording laugh out loud. Can you explain your point a bit more please? Thanks

ETA: btw maybe the post belongs to the other general Bryan's thread? Hard to say since I don't get the point laugh out loud

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:44 am

Reminder - Guys this is a fan thread.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:21 am

djogbenyuie wrote:@MissB I don't understand your post. What is an "educated guess" and what is messed up?
French is my first language so I probably just understand the wording laugh out loud. Can you explain your point a bit more please? Thanks

ETA: btw maybe the post belongs to the other general Bryan's thread? Hard to say since I don't get the point laugh out loud

@djogbenyuie you have tagged me on a wrong post. It was @queenb231985 's post n she has explained but i think this conversation belongs to the discussion thread not fan thread.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:24 am

Someone posted this link on another thread, but I love it. Bryan showing off his new watch to the other guys (deleted scene)!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3963057

I love when he holds his wrist up and is just like "Yeah, that's right." LOL

ETA: Interestingly enough, he doesn't bring it up unsolicited. Matt asks him about it. I wonder if he would have anyway??

Last edited by bigbluebird on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:24 am

The wedding he talked about was in Colombia, the wedding in the picture took place in vizcaya musuems/garden in Miami. So your friend's theory is wrong. That might be his ex or not, I don't know but the picture of them together does not look sexual.JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:43 am

MissB wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:@MissB I don't understand your post. What is an "educated guess" and what is messed up?

@djogbenyuie you have tagged me on a wrong post. It was @queenb231985 's post n she has explained but i think this conversation belongs to the discussion thread not fan thread.

So sorry about that. I correcte it. ;)
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:51 am

queenb231985 wrote:Just when Bryan was growing on me and I was accepting him most likely being F1 my friend pointed out to me a pic on his Instagram that probably was his ex he talked about bringing to a wedding. Take a look for yourself. Does Anyone else agree it's an educated guess and if so think that's pretty messed up??

https://instagram.com/p/BNVFoX5F-0n/

That could be her but that's not the wedding in Colombia, that's Vizcaya museum in Miami

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85