SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by JaeO Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:16 am

Both of them just favorited tweets on Twitter, so they might still be together in Nashville or back in Dallas.

JaeO

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:42 am

These two need to get their sh*t together asap before I'll go crazy laugh out loud
Anyways another pic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUkGiEagC98/?taken-by=miss.shayk_&hl=en
Credit: @Miss Shayk

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 am

I think they're fine. When there's trouble in paradise, obviously Jojo will let us all know laugh out loud laugh out loud She's liked a bunch of stuff recently so I think they're both alive and well and probably detoxing at home laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:46 am

Alanna wrote:I think they're fine. When there's trouble in paradise, obviously Jojo will let us all know laugh out loud laugh out loud She's liked a bunch of stuff recently so I think they're both alive and well and probably detoxing at home laugh out loud

Yeah JoJo seems fine, a bit worried about Jordan laugh out loud
Detoxing with brother Ben and Mama Fletcher aside probably laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:50 am

I also think so too. I am not too frazzled. But I must say, this situation has caused me to pull away a bit and not get too invested in this relationship to cause me any heartache. I learned the hard way with a previous Bach relationship. There is way too much love there on both sides, and I think there's the will to make it work. Jordan has shown in the past that he will do whatever to make a relationship thrive like uprooting from Nashville etc. I think he'll do what it takes again. JoJo as we know didn't break up with anyone in the past (pre Bach) so I don't think she's likely to do that now. I think they both know that the relationship that they have with each other by far outweighs whatever they would have had in the past with another and the love is unparalleled, IMO. Plus they have the loving support of two families who want them to succeed. And if that isn't enough protective Ben and Matt should scare Jordan enough into setting things straight, (just kidding).
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:52 am

elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think they're fine. When there's trouble in paradise, obviously Jojo will let us all know laugh out loud laugh out loud She's liked a bunch of stuff recently so I think they're both alive and well and probably detoxing at home laugh out loud

Yeah JoJo seems fine, a bit worried about Jordan laugh out loud
Detoxing with brother Ben and Mama Fletcher aside probably laugh out loud
The problem with Jordan is that he is very stubborn - he admitted that was the reason for a fight they had on the Live with Kelly show. And Ed in the MTP said that Jordan is strong willed - same thing, IMO. JoJo is needy and clingy and so when those traits combined they can clash. After all they are human, and they are young. They will figure it out. They have been very smart about how they have managed their relationship in the past, I think they will get back there again soon, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:16 am

Maybe some of this is happening as well gigglingwhipped

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:26 am

If they're back home in Dallas, I have a feeling Jordan might be sleeping with Jackie for a few nights laugh out loud

I'm not thrilled at Jordan either being flirty while out on the town with his guys while drinking or that he did that because they potentially got into a fight earlier in the day, but if that's all that happened, I would be pretty surprised if they gave up that easily. They will have to figure it out for themselves. This week should be interesting!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:31 am

Ash2214 wrote:If they're back home in Dallas, I have a feeling Jordan might be sleeping with Jackie for a few nights laugh out loud

I'm not thrilled at Jordan either being flirty while out on the town with his guys while drinking or that he did that because they potentially got into a fight earlier in the day, but if that's all that happened, I would be pretty surprised if they gave up that easily. They will have to figure it out for themselves. This week should be interesting!
I think Jo is the type of girl to act all huffy and angry but would never throw in the towel, especially with him, she is so insanely in love with him and obsessed and I'm sure she's loving all the attention she's getting now. I also think baddy loves the man he is with Jo, like loves, loves that he has this beautiful girl who fully trusts him and depends on him for his love and understanding. I think he slipped back into some old, really bad habits and then quickly realized this isn't who he wants to be or how he wants to be seen. At least I hope so and it's what we've seen this whole relationship with them imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:36 am

Question: the quote that they both liked on Sunday, that Elena thankfully linked, they don't even follow that account, and when I checked I didn't see either of their likes. What happened laugh out loud?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:36 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:If they're back home in Dallas, I have a feeling Jordan might be sleeping with Jackie for a few nights laugh out loud

I think Jo is the type of girl to act all huffy and angry but would never throw in the towel, especially with him, she is so insanely in love with him and obsessed and I'm sure she's loving all the attention she's getting now. I also think baddy loves the man he is with Jo, like loves, loves that he has this beautiful girl who fully trusts him and depends on him for his love and understanding. I think he slipped back into some old, really bad habits and then quickly realized this isn't who he wants to be or how he wants to be seen. At least I hope so and it's what we've seen this whole relationship with them imo.
Good Post
I agree
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:38 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Question: the quote that they both liked on Sunday, that Elena thankfully linked, they don't even follow that account, and when I checked I didn't see either of their likes. What happened laugh out loud?

Maybe the same quote was posted on another account too. I'm not sure if it was that account.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan