SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 am

nd4reality wrote:
NuFan wrote:@nd4reality not really. I'm still 50/50. I know everyone is saying Bryan was missing on that date but a) he was not missing in the first half of the episode at all (private time and reacting to Dean) and b) there is still some more left on this spelling bee date. I am still conflicted. If you're asking sleuthing social media, it's a different story.

I was asking about the edited show.

Did they show SQT time with the f2 and our lead?

They show the time with Peter but not with Bryan.

Back to top Go down

fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 am

HEA wrote:let me ask, sorry
bryan is following lee?

Yes girl, apparently on IG hence the discussion as to why is he doing so. I have no idea why he is doing so but should be interesting if he unfollows after today's episode.

Bye @sophienette bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 am

nd4reality wrote:
NuFan wrote:@nd4reality not really. I'm still 50/50. I know everyone is saying Bryan was missing on that date but a) he was not missing in the first half of the episode at all (private time and reacting to Dean) and b) there is still some more left on this spelling bee date. I am still conflicted. If you're asking sleuthing social media, it's a different story.

Only Peter. All they showed was Brian taking Rachel away to a more secluded location but they didn't show their faces and then it was drama drama drama  but neither one of the F2 were part of the drama

Bryan wasn't gown on the Boat or spelling bee. Peter had parts in both.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:06 am

@pbmax. Do tell
@bluejay25 sounds like peter is like Chris (des)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:06 am

@sophienette great having you with us! hi
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:06 am

Why didn't they show Bryan spelling his word? Did I miss it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:07 am

nd4reality wrote:

What is SQT?

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:07 am

again, prods removed every bits to compare
they focused on peter and this not the F1 way
they completly removed all interraction with bryan
as @guardianangel said good job bryan is now almost forgotten......
rachel saying: you won't know takes more and more sense and power

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:07 am

nd4reality wrote:

They showed Bryan and Rachel at the beginning, continuation of the cocktail party from last week. It was a very cute interaction. Other than that he was pretty MIA for the rest of the episode. He did get jealous about other people getting 1-1's though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:08 am

Special quality time I.e. Conversations.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:08 am

Did you guys see this? Sorry if it's a repost, I'm having trouble keeping up! She's such a BA. I couldn't love her more!

fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Img_1814

Hard to believe her fiancé still follows lee for me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Why didn't they show Bryan spelling his word? Did I miss it?

Nope you didn't miss it. He was MIA other than standing next to Rachel on boat and sitting next to her on couch. No words other than maybe 4 while he was taking her away fir 1:1 time.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan