SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:59 pm

@Jmack are you referring to my post? laugh out loud i think peter was with rachel if he wins or he was probably with producers, we may never know

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:12 pm

@Jmack  I think Peter was doing what most F1-F2's do when they get back. Unpack, reflect on their experience, stay off SM for awhile, spend time with family. May 15th his bio changed slightly, removing French Toast but his account was still private. He also deleted a post.

His first post advertising the season. Nothing unusual IMO.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4176p252-peter-kraus-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers-2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Was Peter the only f4 who didn't do the usual 'watch me on ABC this summer blah blah blah' on his IG before the premiere?

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:17 pm

So theres someone on IG who posted something interesting. How do i include a SC in my post and properly cite the source?

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:So theres someone on IG who posted something interesting. How do i include a SC in my post and properly cite the source?

You can link to it directly

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:23 pm

@bleuberry He did post the day before the premiere and again the day after the show aired.
"Waiting for Monday night like...Happy 1st birthday to the sweetest little man in my life! I love and miss you so very much, nug. I hope that I do you proud as I embark on the incredible journey ahead and know that one day you'll look back and get a good kick out of what your crazy uncle did. Happy birthday to you and cheers to me looking for love on The Bachelorette 2017"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUXbMt_g0Ca/?taken-by=peterkrauswi&hl=en
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:25 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@bleuberry He did post the day before the premiere and again the day after the show aired.
"Waiting for Monday night like...

Thanks! I forgot the nephew's pic he posted. I thought I saw a bio pic too but guess not.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:@bleuberry He did post the day before the premiere and again the day after the show aired.
"Waiting for Monday night like...

Thanks! I think it was his nephew's pic he posted. I thought I saw a bio pic too but guess not.
You're right, Peter never had a bio pic up like the other guys do.  On the Kampsfit Instagram they have a group pic saying welcome back Peter, paraphrasing here, but that was it, pretty modest.

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:27 pm

@bleuberry you're welcome! oh you quoted me before I edited it laugh out loud. I copied the IG post but those emoji's from his post seemed to erase everything.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:27 pm

*edit* Please source with a public link. Nothing from a private IG.

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:31 pm

@Tilthefinalrose Is she just a fan? If so, I would take it with a huge grain of salt. IMO

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:34 pm

moviechicka wrote:@Tilthefinalrose Is she just a fan? If so, I would take it with a huge grain of salt. 

Her Instagram account said she is from Miami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove