SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:05 am

thank me later people

http://www.factorchosenchicago.com/talent/peter-kraus-59539?page=1

Pics of Peters modelling

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

LA - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by coconutgurl Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:16 am

Hey ladies Well i haven't been on this for yonks. But reading through there is so much emotions with the so called spoilers. Not sure if i'm in the right thread, but I gotta say. Peter seems like a great soul just by his little gestures. My thoughts came across his interview earlier when he was mentioning how he was nominated some time ago but didn't take into it, then show asked him how he would feel about wanting to meet or was it get to know Rachel. something along those lines. Does mean they called him up?????? Is he playing a role for them? These Producers are little spinners. Peter has a beautiful auroa on their one on one date even shown on their deleted scene on the plane. But they better not have begged him to be part of their storyline as a mister nice guy / good looking as a distraction for Rachael because that would be so so so Saaaaddd
Also, I watched the Australian Bachelorette Georgia Love and her F1 didn't get the first impression. He got the first date and the 7th date i believe...so Mmmmm interesting for Peter fans...if thats any hope. LA - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 31 1710264613 handwave

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:25 am

coconutgurl wrote:Hey ladies Well i haven't been on this for yonks. But reading through there is so much emotions with the so called spoilers. Not sure if i'm in the right thread, but I gotta say. Peter seems like a great soul just by his little gestures. My thoughts came across his interview earlier when he was mentioning how he was nominated some time ago but didn't take into it, then show asked him how he would feel about wanting to meet or was it get to know Rachel. something along those lines. Does mean they called him up?????? Is he playing a role for them? These Producers are little spinners. Peter has a beautiful auroa on their one on one date even shown on their deleted scene on the plane. But they better not have begged him to be part of their storyline as a mister nice guy / good looking as a distraction for Rachael because that would be so so so Saaaaddd
Also, I watched the Australian Bachelorette Georgia Love and her F1 didn't get the first impression. He got the first date and the 7th date i believe...so Mmmmm interesting for Peter fans...if thats any hope. LA - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 31 1710264613 handwave

Hey @coconutgurl on Georgias season Lee didn't get the FIR but he had the 3 date from memory but he was also the only one with a 2nd date. I think the AUS version is handled slightly different to US IMO. But yes I agree Peter has a nice energy about him.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:28 am

@coconutgurl I don't think he's playing a role. He mentioned he would come on the show if the right women came on it for love I believe. He crushed on Andi and was encouraged to go on BP but his friends said Andi wasn't nice and BP is wild so he passed as mentioned earlier in thread.

He knew of Rachel because implied he watched her on Nicks season with his dad during their convo and liking a picture back while she was on Nicks season.

Yes IMO Peter's aura is great.

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:59 am

thanks ladies for clearing that up for me.....i wasn't paying as much attention than i thought i was, but then again, I don't watch that much of it. Hope did find what he was seeking for and please dont be a Brookes no no

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:04 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
coconutgurl wrote:Hey ladies Well i haven't been on this for yonks. But reading through there is so much emotions with the so called spoilers. Not sure if i'm in the right thread, but I gotta say. Peter seems like a great soul just by his little gestures. My thoughts came across his interview earlier when he was mentioning how he was nominated some time ago but didn't take into it, then show asked him how he would feel about wanting to meet or was it get to know Rachel. something along those lines. Does mean they called him up?????? Is he playing a role for them? These Producers are little spinners. Peter has a beautiful auroa on their one on one date even shown on their deleted scene on the plane. But they better not have begged him to be part of their storyline as a mister nice guy / good looking as a distraction for Rachael because that would be so so so Saaaaddd

Hey @coconutgurl on Georgias season Lee didn't get the FIR but he had the 3 date from memory but he was also the only one with a 2nd date. I think the AUS version is handled slightly different to US IMO. But yes I agree Peter has a nice energy about him.
AU versions are so different in many way and IMO have higher success rate = no fantasy suite and/or engagement pressure

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:13 am

I'm confused because now I hear that there was a post he wrote or liked that explained how to go on the Bachelotte to become the next Bachelor and/or promote businesses/brands. I really hope it isn't true. Has anyone seen this post?

source

LA - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 31 Screen10
LA - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 31 Screen11

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:16 am

Just Looking wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:

AU versions are so different in many way and IMO have higher success rate = no fantasy suite and/or engagement pressure

Yes I agree maybe US should adopt the same thing to have more couples making it imo

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:20 am

WhisperingLove wrote:I'm confused because now I hear that there was a post he wrote or liked that explained how to go on the Bachelotte to become the next Bachelor and/or promote businesses/brands. I really hope it isn't true. Has anyone seen this post?

source

LA - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 31 Screen10
LA - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 31 Screen11

For the love of all things pure. His comments on Insta are a mess. Why people need to go on Insta and write stuff like they do? What post did he like? They didn't even say what it was? Does anyone know?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:23 am

I agree with you but they alluded to a post that I've heard before so there might some validity in that is all I'm trying to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:24 am

yes he liked a post about a friend saying the if he is Final two he could be the Bachelor (something among those lines). Everyone know that if you are in the top 4 you could be bachelor, imo. And he did not reply. He was just saying a "haha, that's funny!" By liking this post Imo. I know that that's what I do when I don't want or feel the need to answer for something I don't really care that much about.

Plus Bryan also liked comments about him being the Bachelor. If the F1 spot is really between them, Peter liked it once and Bryan liked several so who knows. Oh and I don't think that he would do it either way (peter) but that's jmo.

#TeamPeter LA - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 31 1f495
#TeamRachel LA - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 31 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:28 am

TLTF wrote:yes he liked a post about a friend saying the if he is Final two he could be the Bachelor (something among those lines). Everyone know that if you are in the top 4 you could be bachelor, imo. And he did not reply. He was just saying a "haha, that's funny!" By liking this post Imo. I know that that's what I do when I don't want or feel the need to answer for something I don't really care that much about.

Plus Bryan also liked comments about him being the Bachelor. If the F1 spot is really between them, Peter liked it once and Bryan liked several so who knows. Oh and I don't think that he would do it either way (peter) but that's jmo.

Thanks for clearing that up.
@WhisperingLove I think I said the same thing in Peters thread to try and get clarification and it may have been a response to you.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove