SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:27 pm

From week 2 and then waited till week 7, I hope Peter did something desperate for his lady. Poor guy giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:32 pm

So not saying this is the case with Peter this season but other seasons, the contestant that gets the FD has one of the hardest journeys. They typically are the contestant that have a great connection with the lead and their date cements that connection. then they go on to having to wait for their next 1on1 date in ep6 or 7. Meanwhile the lead goes on all the other dates and starts having similar and sometimes even better connections with others. That gets very hard on the emotions of the First Date Person. At least all the seasons I have watched this has been the case.
JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:35 pm

@stuckinsc i hear ya. But I remember reading somewhere (perhaps somewhere in this forum?) that the TPTB said Rach knew EXACTLYwhat she wanted and got it...and IMHO I think it makes it harder to manipulate the story UNLESSSSS you add the sideshows and drama à la Blake and Lucas and Demario or even sob stories like Fred to fill in the storyline.
I'm still not convinced it isnt Peter until I see a smoking gun...though we are in a cloud of smoke!

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Why is everyone sad for Peter? Doesn't he go on every date this season (group or 1:1)? IMHO I'd feel pretty good about the situation...#coolconfidence

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Cila51290 wrote:From week 2 and then waited till week 7, I hope Peter did something desperate for his lady. Poor guy giggling

I think GDRs will be telling!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:56 pm

I think Episode 7's 1 on 1 date will cement for me where Rachel and Peter stand.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:26 pm

We do not post links or copy posts over from Reddit or any other forum.

If it is referenced, the posters from the site needs to be credited for it, but we do not take info from another forum and discuss, bash, rehash, etc.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Tilthefinalrose the producers actually chose who gets what dates when. Rachel can ask, but TPTB does what it wants. Just look at JoJo and Kaitlyn who were smitten from day one, I bet they wanted Jordan and Shawn to get earlier 1:1s. Heck Kaitlyn snuck to Shawns room to get more time. JMO.

Bringing this post forward. Because as far as sleuthing is concerned this is not getting enough emphasis IMO. Thank you, Stuck.
As for a season of firsts, about the only first I am seeing thus far is the  lead is POC and a more diverse cast. PERIOD. JMOAA

ETA We have a lot of members joining daily and recently. I am going to strongly suggest reading our site rules.
Due to traffic volume, mods will be editing/deleting/locking and or banning as necessary to enforce rules.
Thanks for your assist and cooperation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:44 pm

@Kashathediva IA

A season of firsts, can be used to justify anything. It could be the answer to everything, instead of using sleuthing skills, logic, and past stats IMHO.

I prefer to sleuth on with more concrete information.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:50 pm

score

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:03 pm

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 52 DBSCFdvUMAAlzXC
Kasey Langley‏ @Kasey_Wynne
Can we just take a moment to admire this guy? We're 3 episodes in, and I'm already begging for Rachel to pick him. #TeamPeter #bachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:18 pm

Ditto. I don't remember being this invested in any couple in this franchise, this early on. Regardless of the outcome, it's still a "Hollywood" love story.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove