SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:34 pm

@Rosepetal putting things like that down pretty much guarantees TPTB will make you go in a date with that fear involved.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi All! I am new here and have been following the forums for Peter sleuthing fairly consistently. The "corrected" RS spoiler distressed me, but I still had hope. So, after hours of toiling and slaving away at reading stories on Rachel, reading her blogs/re-cap of each show, watching Rachel's body language in her interviews and playing and re-playing videos of media time, I found something that I don't believe anyone has mentioned yet on these forums. And I think (very cautiously, yet optimistically) that it may be a huge, very well played hidden clue on the part of the show's sound/music editors.

I was watching an interview with/about Rachel (I honestly don't remember which interview it was) but they were replaying the scene when she first got out of the limo to meet Nick. Now here's the kicker: the background music/theme song that they used when Rachel came out to meet Nick is the EXACT SAME SONG they used for Peter when he came out to meet Rachel and used again on the night of their first 1-on-1.

Link to S21E1, Rachel's entrance --> start at 25:40:
http://www.mywatchseries.ac/link/vidup.me/14364287

Peter's entrance (beginning of the video):
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3854596

Rachel and Peter's dinner date opening scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10G8A5KVIew&t=23s

!!!

So yeah, I admit I am not privy to when music is added to the episode and how or why certain music/theme songs are chosen for certain people/events. I would love all yall's feedback on this because my inner Pachel fan is clinging to this tidbit of uncovered info real badly. (I am so desperate to call it Pachel's theme song, I'm almost ashamed...almost.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:40 pm

@veni.vidi.vici :Welcome Great sleuthing! It's another thing that could be interpreted multiple ways though. A) Could be Pachel's song, or B) They played that song for Rachel and she was the 'ette, so could mean Peter's gonna be the bachelor

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Dare2b... wrote:I just checked and that artist seems to be in British Columbia so it seems random.. Basing that on his contact # Source. He's also had his work displayed at White Rock Gallery, which is also in BC.

Could they possibly be having a SHV there?

You guys. I live in BC. And the other day, I had a thought about how funny it would be if I spotted Rachel and Peter out on a date in Vancouver giggling

I doubt it would happen though. But I'll keep my eyes wide open this weekend. teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 54 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:45 pm

@veni.vidi.vici great sleuthing! agree with @ReneeM on it's meaning...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Welcome @veni.vidi.vici ! I also noticed something during the Ellen date with the music cues that I thought was interesting. I'm reaching, but when they asked the question about having kissed Rachel, I thought the turns in the music matched Peter's hesitance with the paddle, and then the music rose when he finally put his paddle up. Not sure if I'm articulating this very well, but I think it'll make more sense if you actually watch that moment. I'm most definitely reaching, but the music during that scene stood out to me because the music cue seemed almost romantic comedy-esque.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:46 pm

@veni.vidi.vici That song use to be for the winner.IMHO

BTW Welcomeparty! To the board, enjoy your stay here.

Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:46 pm

@veni.vidi.vici welcomebanner Nice post including links! yes

About the song, or it could mean he's F3 which I highly doubt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Kaitlyn pointed out the romantic music playing but something I am wondering, is the US Bach similar to the Aus Bach with the music I know that with the Aus version it is a massive clue sometimes.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:52 pm

@Carine it used to be a clue but they started to mix it up so it's not as meaningful anymore. But it used to be whoever got Tristas song would be the F1.

I am not great with the music but I am sure others here would recognize it if they heard it.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:58 pm

@Tiggerlgh I just post upthread it is the winners song. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:07 pm

I agree with @Tiggerlgh they've mixed it up lately, it is not as big an indicator as it used to be.

AL might have a stat on the music.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove