SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:51 am

@Cohawks88 What do you mean? The thread? I was simply stating that this is Peter's thread only. If you want to mention other names, there's the general discussion thread for that. That's all.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:I like him and he is rather hot, but I am over vanilla. I would prefer some spice or funny for the bachelor. JMO.
This vanilla label is very very subjective. IMO. For me Peter is as far from vanilla as you can get. Smiley JMO
IMO, He'd be such a huge relief to me as a Bachelor (IMO). I admit the new puppy and being at the lake this weekend aren't looking good for F1, so if Peter is Bach, I will be thrilled. IMO. He'd be perfect and I'd guess was cast with that in mind JMO. I want Rachel to be happy, which she seems, and Peter on my tv as much as humanly possible giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:32 am

*********Welcome new members********** welcomeyall
Please read our forum rules which can be found here.
We have fan threads here
We have suggest forum etiquette here.

Enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions please feel free to pm a moderator.
Again everyone should familiarize yourself with our site rules.
Thank you.
Enjoy the weekend!

** To start out, perhaps read through and familiarize yourself with some of the threads. It offers up quite a bit of information regarding the season and will answer many questions. This will put you up to speed with others that have been here for a while. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:58 am

Can anyone give me the info on where it was said or speculated that it was Peter that gets jealous?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:01 pm

@max64 it was an old us weekly from memorial day weekend. It's in one of these threads! Try scrolling backwards to find it? Just a small article saying he gets jealous of her time with other guys from what i can remember

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:03 pm

@Max64 It was the intouch article last week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Posts without sources have been deleted.

Posts that were discussed other than Peter have been deleted.

If you are a new member, and want to share information that you've discovered, ask prior to posting if it has been discussed.

We have been sleuthing for months, chances are it has already been sleuthed and discussed.

Read the title of the thread you are in. They are titled that way for a reason.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:09 pm

Dookam23 wrote:Im watching his IG story and theres a laugh other than his. Maybe i'm crazy but it sorta sounds like Rachel. Yeah... i'm definitely crazy!

Oh my goodness! I totally thought this too!!!

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:12 pm

It is okay that he is not  F1. He seems fine, he will find his forever soon. Will still enjoy watching him on the show moving forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:16 pm

I'm still not sure that it's a SHV weekend, but if it is, Peter appears happy and that's all that matters! I'm leaning towards Bryan as F1, but I won't be 100% convinced until the finale or Bryan is actually spotted at an airport during a SHV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:21 pm

relaxing wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I like him and he is rather hot, but I am over vanilla. I would prefer some spice or funny for the bachelor. JMO.
This vanilla label is very very subjective. IMO.  For me Peter is as far from vanilla as you can get.  Smiley  JMO
IMO, He'd be such a huge relief to me as a Bachelor  (IMO).  I admit the new puppy and being at the lake this weekend aren't looking good for F1, so if Peter is Bach, I will be thrilled. IMO. He'd be perfect and I'd guess was cast with that in mind JMO.  I want Rachel to be happy, which she seems, and Peter on my tv as much as humanly possible giggling .

TBH (And IMO) the lead has to be someone who is liked (unless you try to go shock value like Nick) - entertainment comes from the contestants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove