SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Dookam23 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:38 am

@ReneeM What sexual joke are you referring to? When he said "i think all guys are like that?"  teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 66 1f602
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:43 am

lexforlife wrote: I  don't see why anyone should not jump at any opportunities that this show brings along for them. Some of these contestants have already started moving to CA because of the little exposure,  selling whatever crap to capitalize on the exposure,  Peter hasn't done that yet,  maybe, he will but not right now, I don't see any reasons to categorize him as  not there for the right reasons just as of yet, jmo.

As someone who doesn't believe in the "right reasons" and believes ALL these contestants go on the show for their 15 minutes with the possibility of finding love I really don't mind or care if Peter went on to become the Bachelor, to shill, to move to LA, to make a brand name for himself and expand his business, etc, etc. More power to all of them - that's what the show is for IMO. 

That said, the thing is to me Peter is exactly the same as every other contestant and is no better than them. He's on TV because he wants to be on TV, jmo. Again, that makes him the same as every other contestant. What I don't particular care for is how he tries IMO to make it seem like he isn't there for those reasons which to me is totally sus and especially so given his whole modeling pic where he explains why he posted it. Sure it could be just that but to me it was totally image conscious like he wants me to believe he is there for the right reasons and not question his motives because he's not like the so-called "wrong" reasons guys (yeah right, Peter *insert rolling eyes here*). 

JMO but that's how I see it with Peter and I'd have way more respect for him if he didn't give off that vibe that he wants to appear a certain way. To me truly genuine guys don't try to "appear" anything or explain themselves like that while contradicting themselves (IMO that's exactly what Peter was doing talking about no modeling while posting a modeling pic). It came across in authentic to me and makes me question who the real Peter is. Not that I will ever know for sure but for sleuthing and discussion, I am definitely a bit suss of Peter regardless of where he ends up (F1 or not).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:44 am

@Dookam23 yeah. Rachel was like 'all you have to do is rub him' and he said what he said. Definitely was an innuendo IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:47 am

@ReneeM I found it cute how he was mimicking copper, "He's like AHHHHH" his face was quite yummy to look at  giggling
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:01 am

IMO, there is something very natural, loving and beautiful between Rachel and Peter - like they've known each other forever. Just a feeling I've got when I've watched them together.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:17 am

@Allaboutlove, we will have to agree to disagree, because I don't get the vibes you are getting from him. I think he is great and has come across well on screen. You can't fake the nerves he displays around Rachel but we will agree to disagree as I've said before and it is only week 3 in, so we shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:19 am

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 66 Screen12

Didn't Rachel date Kevin Durant??  cantstopl rofl 

https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545/posts/970298489008
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:19 am

@ReneeM what sex joke did he make on the plane?

@Dookam23 yes laugh out loud I posted this a couple of days ago! They're so connected IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:21 am

@lexforlife it's all good  yes who knows I could change my opinion later on and see it differently. It's just how I see it now and again, to me it's all good. There's no wrong or right way to see these contestants, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:21 am

lexforlife wrote:@Allaboutlove, we will have to agree to disagree,  because I don't get the vibes you are getting from him. I think he is great and has come across well on screen. You can't fake the nerves he displays around  Rachel but we will agree to disagree as I've said before and it is only week 3 in, so we shall see.
Just to add on, I also don't quite get the concerns. Peter wanting to come across as a good person (like everyone else on the show) is not cause to pause for me. Bryan preemptively apologized for calling Rachel sloppy seconds on Instagram. IMO that is far more image conscious than anything Peter has done, though I don't see how there's anything wrong with that. Nobody wants to come across as disingenuous or deceptive on TV. All JMO

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:22 am

Just Looking wrote:IMO, there is something very natural, loving and beautiful between Rachel and Peter - like they've known each other forever.  Just a feeling I've got when I've watched them together.
Me too. One of my favourite moments from their date was when they were just lying the ball pit and shooting the breeze. The conversation felt so natural and easy. Peter's "you know he's going to jump in that pool, right?" made that moment feel like two parents discussing their kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:28 am

@AllAboutLove I'll have to disagree as well. If you read Rachel's blog post, even she raved about how genuine and kind he was without attracting any attention to himself:

"Among all the doggy fun Peter did something off camera that made me cry tears of happiness. Without telling me or anyone else he snuck away from the date to give a homeless man his sandwich."

Source: http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-demario-copper/

Plus, in the clip where the guys were waiting in a room after they appeared on the Ellen show, Fred was worrying that he said too much, and you can hear Peter in the background reassuring him that he did just fine. It's little things like that you should pay attention to when analyzing a person's character and not just base it on what they may or may not post in IG.

But anyway, taking about IG, it's interesting Peter and Rachel's latest IG posts were posted almost the same time as each other today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove