SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:57 am

Just cause Peter is/was a model and personal trainer doesn't mean he just wants his 15 mins now that he's on this show. *EDIT* He had opportunities to come on this show before and declined. If he were that desperate for fame he would've came a long time ago girlfriend or not. He's not even doing OTT things on this show to get airtime, imo. Staying true to himself. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:16 am

@Dookam23 good sleuthing.

That is indeed interesting.
IMO that could be one of the reasons why he kept his facial expressions so even. He had to think carefully on his responses.

He's possibly playing to the questioning and therefore being untruthful imo   or possibly he's actually not that much into our lead. I cannot get past seeing his hand hang limply by his side while kissing her. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:22 am

I see Peter as a normal guy, who's been blessed with good looks and seemingly has a kind heart. Someone who searched around for the right career in his 20s, decided the full time modeling lifestyle wasn't for him, moved back home and finished school for something he's passionate about. He continues to build that business. He's been in love, and it didn't work out. Pictures of those loves deleted as most do after a relationship ends. It's healthy to move forward especially if the breakups were painful.

Did he go on the show for the "right" reasons? Who knows. Does anyone really? He most likely went on to further his business and in a way was probably genuinely interested in Rachel. Liking a post about potentially being the bachelor doesn't lessen his credibility to me, I would have liked a post like that in concerns to myself as it's flattering, who doesn't want to be the next lead in a fantasy land to some degree IMO, but when you're actually there and have a connection with the girl it's a whole different ballgame.

I like Peter. I think he's reserved, driven, self aware and sure a little image conscious. I tend to think a lot of successful, mature adults are nowadays, you have to be in a world of social media. You only put the good stuff on a resume right?
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:37 am

It's always interesting for a lack of a better word as to how many different takes there are when it comes to Rachel and Peter's first date. To me he seems like someone who is very much into Rachel , to the point where I think I saw him being a bit in awe of her when they met the first time. I mean the hand shaking and then him stating he's going to throw the chocolate in the fire..laugh out loud , I just found those reactions very sincere. Same goes for their first date. He is a bit subtle when it comes to expressing his emotions yet there was this ease to their equation. I feel like Peter is one of those people who take a bit of time in letting their guard down. I understand the nature of this show is such where I feel you would be judged if you are expressing things in a way which is understated but that's where different personalities come in. If everyone was the same , it'd damn boring.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:39 am

There have been times when I was supposed to have a segment about me and something I'm part of aired on TV. It got dropped both times. I wasn't out to get my 15 minutes. It's also not like you can just go up to Steve Harvey and be like "Hey! I want to be on you show!" If he was going to be on it, it was likely something noteworthy and newsworthy IMO. Certainly not comparable to going on a reality tv show for players. If almost being on the Steve Harvey show and saying he has experience with injury rehab is the worst thing we can find on Peter, sign me up!

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:42 am

I believe Peter's appearance was to support the Make A Wish Foundation, Wisconsin. jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:43 am

@nd4reality Or he had to go to therapy because of a failed relationship and had to learn to be "calm in his thoughts," like he said. I think implying he is being deceptive or deceiving is unfair.

They kissed three times on that date. The first time, Peter locked in his arms behind her back. The second time, Peter had his hand in his pocket, (looks like something he does when he is nervous IMO), and the third time, he put his hand on his neck and pulled her in. He also initiated a kiss after the Ellen date and looked very into her IMO.

All just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:47 am

Maybe he asked about the dog just to get a confirmation and not to pretend he didnt know about the dog. IMO
As Rachel said, it really doesnt matter what anyone's reasons for going on the show is as long as they are open to the experience and possibility of falling in love. JP, Catherine, amongst many went on for the experience and travels and are married today.
Everyone who goes on the show has an agenda....everyone! I actually have a problem with those who go on with the preplanned intention of falling in love.
I dont believe Peter is all good and that TOG is all bad. And one doesnt have to be bad for the other to be good. IMO

Last edited by see2love on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am

This!@see2love. I love ur post so much, a simple like wouldn't just do.

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:00 am

I see him as a good natured human being involved in voluntary charity, and being close friends with a diverse group of people. His dream job at the end of the day is to give service to the community by helping them with their health so they can be happy with themselves speaks alot of volume. If Rachel has said somewhere that her guy has good morals then he certainly showed it in the past episodes by respecting who she is and showing humility by sneaking off and not letting people know he was going to do a good deed by feeding the homeless. Did someone post up an instagram by him saying he votes KD for president. Obviously he's watching basketball and isn't Rachel watching that too? Cool banana's if they are watching her ex together LOL

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:09 am

I don't think Peter is some saint either. I actually don't think he himself would state anything on those lines. I feel like that's the perception though as he for the most part  comes across as someone who genuinely seems like he is humble , has a good head on his shoulders , hasn't done anything that can be considered obnoxious on the show so far (although who knows that might change as more episodes air..laugh out loud). I feel like being a decent guy on a show like this can be a double edged sword. The expectations from you then are that much more and you'll get that much more flak if you mess up even slightly. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:14 am

I will say... and I hope this is ok to post here... I really appreciate some of the things Peter likes and a few of the things he's posted about on his fb. For example, liking that #LAPride post yesterday or the day before. A lot of these contests don't really put themselves out there even to that extent and make their beliefs like that known. I think, personally, imo, this shows some character with Peter and I like that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove