SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

La - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:10 am

relaxing wrote:
ElonM wrote:I believe Peter's appearance was to support the Make A Wish Foundation, Wisconsin. jmo

sosleepy wrote:I will say... and I hope this is ok to post here... I really appreciate some of the things Peter likes and a few of the things he's posted about on his fb. For example, liking that #LAPride post yesterday or the day before. A lot of these contests don't really put themselves out there even to that extent and make their beliefs like that known. I think, personally, imo, this shows some character with Peter and I like that.

Great posts I wanted to quote because Peter to me has a type of character, well roundedness, and genuine nature as a good person that is a pleasure to watch on the show. JMO. If is he is great looking enough to make a living  modelling and pursuing opportunities that his looks provide him that isn't mutually exclusive to him being a mature, humble, kind-hearted person of character. JMO.  As Rachel herself said on their date, she found him a beautiful soul from within and she got butterflies with him but not because of how handsome he is.

This is not just me gushing as a fangirl, which I totally am giggling " but IMO is a big sleuthing clue pointing to Peter as F1.  To me, her reactions to him on the show and things she's said about him tie very closely to how she talked in her media rounds about her choice in many cases.  JMO.  

TBH I found it refreshing he appears "normal" for this show. And as some on sm commented, it was the first time they saw a real 1st date conversation. Teeth, relationship therapy and not the usual journey spin we see. . He's not ott jealous, he's not screaming and ranting, he's not causing an issue every 3 minutes. He may be vanilla, but in this current world climate and not to get too political, but where alpha males are the front and centre, he is a breath of fresh air IMO. It may be why people are drawn to him. May be we need a bit of calm pace at the moment. .

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

La - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:18 am

@gramercypark10 If you enjoyed this date you might want to watch Des and Brooks and her first 1:1, their evening portion of their date had a very real talk as well. This date reminded me a lot of Des and Brooks date. JMO.

ETA: All of Des's top 4 were really great guys too. We haven't had such a great top
4 since IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 am

stuckinsc wrote:@gramercypark10 If you enjoyed this date you might want to watch Des and Brooks and her first 1:1, their evening portion of their date had a very real talk as well. This date reminded me a lot of Des and Brooks date. JMO.

ETA: All of Des's top 4 were really great guys too. We haven't had such a great top
4 since IMO.

Yes agreed. I think we need more of these seasons tbh and less of JoJos

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:43 am

La - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 72 18947682_386955365032026_7741944284961570816_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU_ZQiCDH2U/?taken-by=natalieshabtai
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:45 am

Peter does the one raised eyebrow thing, I am jealous. I tried to do it and I can not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:01 am

Hey guys as @Maddy posted that pic, it made me think of something. Everyone has mannerisms that's particular to them and we might be able to pick up on some of those mannerisms by watching the guys interact with eachother and Rachel. If there's something a guy does a lot and maybe we remember that Rachel has been doing lately in her promo interviews, it could be a little clue. Def far fetched, but something we can casually pay attention to. I know couples tend to mirror each other or start picking up on each others mannerisms and might even start speaking like them/ using similar terminology. I thought about this because I remember seeing Rachel kinda lift her eyebrow on several interviews, most notably on Jimmy Kimmel when he was giving her F3 predictions. I'm not saying the eyebrow raise means Peter is F1, but something to look out for as we see more of the guys on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:14 am

Hi guys. What does TPTB mean???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:15 am

Also what does ITA AND IA mean? Sorry new to this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:16 am

@Pachelshipper8 The producers of the bachelor/ette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:18 am

@Pachelshipper8 I totally agree and I agree

Tptb - the powers that be - production
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:Peter does the one raised eyebrow thing, I am jealous. I tried to do it and I can not.
and again Hugesmile
La - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 72 18812085_314264118995060_7234083081022341120_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU-SeYLhvmk/?taken-by=speegyspeegs
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:29 am

Please read the rules.

Abbreviations Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove