SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:20 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm confused, how are you guys thinking Jordan did the blocking?

Lennox tested it out. All of her likes on his

pics disappeared. The person whose liked disappeared was blocked.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:20 am

Boshem wrote:I think we may need one @Alanna laugh out loud

It's not his MO I know so that's why I'm confused. I would never label Jojo as a cheater but she is a little flirty which we've seen. Maybe something happened in that sense. Cause we've seen Jordan in bars before and he's NEVER acted like that, EVER. He usually looks downright awkward & denies hugs. So I think this was his way of getting back at her. I really don't know. I'm a pretty good reader of people & this is what I'm thinking. I do think most times Jojo is the fight starter, she likes to get her own way - which is totally okay (I'm the same way).
I agree, I think I've probably seen every insta and fan pic posted of this guy over the past year and NEVER has he put his hands on a woman not named Jo, ever. Maybe he wasn't paying her enough attention Saturday night and she got flirty in front of his buddies??? I am cringing laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:24 am

@blueberry @cocoasneeze it's the opposite. Me and Lennox tried it out. I liked all her pics and commented & she blocked me. When she unblocked me, all my likes were gone but my comments were there. This is what happened in their case - all of Jojo's likes were gone, but all her comments remained.

LOL @Alanna I can only try to picture Jo flirting with his buddies laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:25 am

Boshem wrote:@blueberry @cocoasneeze it's the opposite. Me and Lennox tried it out. I liked all her pics and commented & she blocked me. When she unblocked me, all my likes were gone but my comments were there. This is what happened in their case - all of Jojo's likes were gone, but all her comments remained.

LOL @Alanna I can only try to picture Jo flirting with his buddies laugh out loud
I meant flirty with other random guys while he and his buddies were there laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:27 am

They looked so happy in those pics he posted of that day, what in lord did she do after that? laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:28 am

I think that's what happened too. Something like that. Like Jordan is a pretty private person but he blocked her, so it's like he wanted people to know they were fighting type-of-deal.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:31 am

Are we sure there even was drama before the blocking? Maybe it was a drunken prank or a dare and JoJo got mad when she found out. Add to it the infamous video and I can see him being in the dog house just for causing this whole mess. I just find it weird that Jordan would block her out of anger when he doesn't seem to live on SM. Unless they were DM'ing when it happened. Strange.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:35 am

mindless wrote:Are we sure there even was drama before the blocking? Maybe it was a drunken prank or a dare and JoJo got mad when she found out. Add to it the infamous video and I can see him being in the dog house just for causing this whole mess. I just find it weird that Jordan would block her out of anger when he doesn't seem to live on SM. Unless they were DM'ing when it happened. Strange.
Well idk but she's definitely acting like the wronged party imo but then considering who we're talking about, she may act like the hurt party even if she's 1000% responsible anyway imo laugh out loud

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:38 am

mindless wrote:Are we sure there even was drama before the blocking? Maybe it was a drunken prank or a dare and JoJo got mad when she found out. Add to it the infamous video and I can see him being in the dog house just for causing this whole mess. I just find it weird that Jordan would block her out of anger when he doesn't seem to live on SM. Unless they were DM'ing when it happened. Strange.

It could be. I don't see what blocking her for a couple of hours, even potentially less than that, would do. I also think that he might not have realized that blocking someone and then unblocking them would pop up in people's timelines like following someone does.

It's just odd. Life was good for them Saturday night. She was taking pictures and videos of him having fun with friends. They took those pictures he posted Saturday night. We saw a snap of Jordan going to hold JoJo. It really could be that she is just mad as heck that he caused this mess.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:29 am

@bleuberry and @Boshem, thanks for the explanation.

Imo Jordan doing the blocking adds another layer of seriousness to this fight. For Jojo to piss him off to that extent means she's been really messy. But it also shows how immature he is, when I thought he'd be the more mature one. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:31 am

I still don't see anything she did 'wrong' here. He's an immature jerk, using SM to lash out at her on something that could've been kept between them JMO. Cut him loose, Joelle! laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:44 am

bleuberry wrote:I still don't see anything she did 'wrong' here. He's an immature jerk, using SM to lash out at her on something that could've been kept between them JMO. Cut him loose, Joelle! laugh out loud

Agreed. I don't care what happened, if he went and blocked her on IG because he was angry, I'm gonna have to go back to my pre-ATFR opinion of him. It's the kind of messed up power play move I'd expect from a controlling a-hole like Josh (IMO), not from genuine husband material. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality