SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:laugh out loud Time will tell @alanna!! 

I think once the buffer couple before them goes kaput, these two will face more heat. Honestly though, I have grown to like them a lot, like a lot. Just also kind of get a smidge annoyed at the OTT blind adoration and defending they receive, over like everything. It can be a bit of a turn off.
Turn on the oven, babe laugh out loud

Don’t get me wrong, I still love them!! And I’d like to think I’m fair, usually. I don’t need to praise everything they do to still like/enjoy them. Imo.

Now. What other coupling can I interrogate on this fine Tuesday afternoon?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:26 pm

For each episode, they have 15 minutes to complete a home/DIY project. No major issues are going to be aired on this, IMO.

@sosleepy hey, it might not seem like it, but if in some way this 15 minute episode turns into an episode of Marriage Bootcamp or an episode of Ben and Lauren’s show I’ll be the first to say I hate it and I’m disappointed laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:48 pm

If it's 99% home reno with little tidbits thrown in along the lines about how annoying Jojo finds it when Jordan scrapes the cereal bowl with his spoon, then yeah it's all good. But part of Jojo & Jordan's appeal, at least to me, is how little we know about the issues that crop up in their relationship. I know it turns some people off because they seem so unrelatable but relatability is highly overrated nowadays. Eff being relatable, don't invite people into your personal business, especially strangers.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:44 pm

I have grown to like them as well, but I must say this disappoints me. My question is why?

If the main objective is to have a series of DYI projects, How to install a door knob type of series, (Like I did a few weeks back) I'd say go for it.

I'm on my own. If I need something done, I'll go to youtube to look it up and do it myself. I would be interested in watching something like that.

I think they have kept a lot of their personal life private, and give their fans just enough, which I like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:13 pm

The description of the show says there will be diy/home decor projects. That’s seemingly one of their main objectives.

Can we at least watch the first episode so we get an idea before there are freak outs one way or another..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:18 pm

Who's freaking out?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Everyone to some extent and in different ways.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:I'm just over here with my popcorn watching Jojo/Jordan fans attack each other for daring to even mildly criticize the greatest love story in the history of the universe. Y'all are funny! 

~snipped
IMO.

~snipped

JoJo and Jordan have grown on me. I like them. Respect them, even. But come on, everyone’s $hit stinks. They aren’t immune to mild criticism. Their discussion thread gets mild traction for the first time in dang near a year, for something rather innocuous, and the fans lose their minds. Cheers! 

JMO

I'm confused. Are the Jojo/Jordan fans attacking each other and the fans losing their minds forum members posting in this thread? question

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Oooof I’m just glad they’ve finally got my blood pressure stabilized and upped my dose of Xanax so I’m okay, no worries.

Seriously imo- dissenting from the majority opinion or not praising everything someone is doing from a reality tv show empire isn’t freaking out and it is okay, nothing to be anxious about.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:41 pm

Yeah, sorry, literally no one is freaking out here. Not even the tiniest bit. 

Man, I wish I had a favorite couple that kept their dirt so private that even the mildest criticism any Bachelor couple has ever gotten in the history of this forum's existence could be enough to upset me. Come on, Bachelor gods, make it happen! I'm tired of all my messy faves!

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:46 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah, sorry, literally no one is freaking out here. Not even the tiniest bit. 

Man, I wish I had a favorite couple that kept their dirt so private that even the mildest criticism any Bachelor couple has ever gotten in the history of this forum's existence could be enough to upset me. Come on, Bachelor gods, make it happen! I'm tired of all my messy faves!

IMO.

Omg, Same girl, same.

Former Jillian/Ed, Emily/Jef, Ben/Lauren fan here. laugh out loud God, how embarrassing. I know what it’s like to be on the fan side of a blood bath in a discussion thread. laugh out loud This doesn’t even come close.

Also freaking out? laugh out loud Definitely not going to lose any sleep here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:51 pm

Is there a rule that we can't freak out even if we were?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, positive negative freaking out watch it not watch it and still comment. No one has to wait for anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality