SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Pinkpincess September 26th 2018, 2:57 am

I really don't understand where this 'business relationship' thing is coming from. This summer was the first time Jojo and Jordan worked together in 2 years. Before that, they hardly ever did red carpet except iheart festival 2016 and Mohegan Sun 2016. They have never done a paid appearance as a couple since Mohegan Sun. Other couples have done multiple paid appearances as couples. They literally don't talk to the press unless they are the spokesperson for the product. They haven't been spokespeople for a product ever. The Velveeta commercial was just a commercial. Jojo didn't even promote it and Jordan posted about it once on twitter even though the commercial is on SEC network several times every Saturday. You can't say the house flipping is a business arrangement for the couple because it is actually Jojo's job and Jordan helps out. Jordan has repeatedly said Jojo makes all the decisions and he just helps on demo day. Like Jojo is the one that buys the flip house. She has her clothing line and her real estate developer business (which brings in lots of money for her because of Ads..hello Goldman Sach..hello Sherwin Williams). Jordan works for ESPN/SEC network and is the lead color analyst. TV analysts make a ton of money. He also has 2 businesses. They both have their own thing going and what is wrong with doing a few things together after being together for 2 years. Like they are striving individually and as a couple. Many couples work together and are we saying they have a business relationship? Hello Jo and Chip Gaines have been working together for many years! I do understand some people's concerns about the new web series maybe making their relationship public but to say they are faking it to make money is absurd IMO. Ok rant over
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze September 26th 2018, 3:41 am

I think this is a stupid idea. One of the best qualities of J/J, is how they've been so laid back, and kept to themselves re social media and all that. Imo inviting viewers to your relationship, and Jmho this is inviting viewers to it, is never smart. Jmho not many people go to watch J/J fix door knobs, but to get a glimpse of them as a couple. And Imo with this move they've opened the doors to the viewing public to get in more, snd that's never a good thing. Imo. And to add, as far as my memory serves tight, the last time they had drama, it heavily involved social media, and inviting people in to view that drama through that. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze September 26th 2018, 6:42 am

Pinkpincess wrote:***edit*** Yah so terrible to see them sit on a couch and talk about dIY home decor & small glimps of their love story for 15 minutes on each video, what kinda of drama can happen . They have been through the worst ever after their season and made it through stronger then ever and this short web series isn’t going to stop them and won’t affect them

This is a general discussion thread, where posters aren't required to be positive and supportive. Imo this is a bad idea, and invites attention and scrutiny to their relationship. Imo it's a bad move for any couple going it, and Imo makes the relationship seem less genuine. But that's only my opinion, not a fact.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi September 26th 2018, 7:49 am

IMO sitting on a couch not being real about your relationship for the general public to view is not a good idea. The reason I’m afraid this is becoming a business relationship is because they work really hard for the perfect instagram ready facade, this definitely helps them in all aspects of their business life. This summer they didn’t take a vacation, hang out with friends very much, go to movies, concerts, start planning a wedding. They work all the time when they are together!

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 September 26th 2018, 9:42 am

@Lexi how do you know they didn’t hang out with friends? Or go to the movies? Or go to concerts? They filmed for one month, which was July. Jordan’s two best friends live in CA and they spent the majority of May and June with them. They took trips to Nashville and Jordan’s friends went with them. JoJo got to hang out with Becca often, which she normally never gets to do since she and Jordan are based out of Dallas. JoJo’s brother made frequent trips to visit them. Jordan’s parents went to visit them as well on more than one occasion. Both JoJo and Jordan made trips home to Dallas together.

I’m all for people having different opinions on this new YouTube channel. For me, I look at it like it’s 15 minutes per week where they are supposed to do a DIY project so the likelihood of specific details of their relationships are minor, IMO. I’ll wait to see how it goes before I form a true opinion, but to say they’re solely a business relationship now? That’s silly to me personally.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 September 26th 2018, 9:53 am

***Just a reminder that this is a discussion thread and all opinions are welcome. It's fine to defend your favorites as long as it's not a criticism of those who don't feel the same way. There's also a fan thread for those who want only positive posts.

As far as my opinion goes, I don't follow closely most ex-cast after their shows but I'd be interested in watching J/J do renovations or DIY tips.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy September 26th 2018, 9:59 am

Well, to be fair, I think a good percentage of MOST, if not ALL of these “successful” Bachelor franchise relationships are due to the foundation of being a business arrangement. The amount will vary, but for me, no couple is excluded here. Certainly not JoJo and Jordan. Are they all business relationship? No, I’m guessing not. Is part of it a savvy business deal? Yeah. Call my cynical; they all are.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 September 26th 2018, 10:09 am

@sosleepy I won’t argue against that. I think it’s obvious that these couples get opportunities because they come from this show and of course they take advantage of it. I don’t blame them for that and I see that point of view.

I just don’t think it’s accurate to say that they’ve become a business relationship, which IMO implies that is the sole reason they are together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna September 26th 2018, 10:09 am

Tough night over here, needed more downers after the freakout episode yesterday but I’ve been informed my lobotomy was successful luckily so I’m back, with a cooler head, thankfully. Phew.

Anyway, @Lexi, ITA!! You say what I’m thinking much nicer and more succinctly!

And @Ash2214, I want to agree with you as I always do but I just see it differently this time or haven’t been paying enough attention. Yes they were in LA, not for an extra long summer vacay, as Jo teased but to work filming whatever they were filming. Yeah, she hung out wit Becca, but to shill, not to just be. Yeah, they were with friends in Nashville, but to open up the coffee shop. Everything but the trip for his bday and Catalina were some sort of work/media/$$$/business related venture for the most part.

It works for them so that’s wonderful and they’re supportive of each other, but ehhh, it’s not exactly giving me the warm fuzzies personally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 September 26th 2018, 10:14 am

@Alanna those two months (May and June) in LA they didn’t really work though and they did very normal, chill things. That month of filming during July took place in Georgia. Yes, they went to Nashville to help renovate his coffee shop, but they spent time with his family and friends. That to me is JoJo supporting Jordan in his endeavor. She didn’t have to go, but chose to so she could help out and spend time with him. That to me is normal couple stuff and I personally find it odd that anyone would be against that.

I get the pushback on their month of filming, but everything else? Nah.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna September 26th 2018, 10:23 am

I love that they’re supportive and don’t find anything “wrong” with that, not that they’d care, I’m guessing. As for May and June, that’s when she launched Fletch, he opened the coffee shop, and iirc, when her Goldman Sachs partnership kicked off, so to me, not a vacation. This is how they choose to live and they’re on the same page, so I’m glad for them. I don’t think it’s sustainable forever but it’s their life.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 September 26th 2018, 10:32 am

@Alanna yes, she launched her clothing line and he helped out and attended her launch party, but again, that to me is him being supportive of JoJo and her project. Same goes for the coffee shop. Typical couple stuff. Other than that, nothing major happened over those two months. I don’t argue that they do business together. That’s an obvious for these couples or really anyone in reality, but I just don’t think that’s the only reason they’re together still.  

Girl, you know how we are, so I’m glad we get to have this discussion laugh out loud PINKHEART I’m looking forward to the first episode next week to see what this YouTube channel is all about.

Last edited by Ash2214 on September 26th 2018, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality