SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:16 am

nd4reality wrote:I doubt Bryan would be sad about Rachel's grandma.
I did see a happy man at all and completely think that the second leak was merely to cover up the first one because it seems (from SM etc) that is was game over for the fans. Either way, well played whomever is responsible.

If Rachel were sad about her great grandmother and were on the phone with Bryan, his facial features might reflect sadness.
The moments caught in time, just so happened to coincide with Rachel posting about her great grandmothers status, then the other guy's toasting to her and Bryan being on the phone ignoring the guys with a somber expression. Maybe it's a reach and maybe not. Then we get a photo of Bryan with a group and he is visibly detached from them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:17 am

He could've been on the phone with anyone. When I don't want to be out or I'm bored, I look down at my phone, randomly search things online, and text random people. But it is something to think about with the new spoiler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:19 am

Sorry for the derailment, but I recall people mentioning that Iggy's and Dean's bio postings on their IG's were the only ones that Rachel "liked" out of all the cast members. I can see the like for Dean but not Iggy. Did anyone here see her like for Iggy before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:22 am

@MissSid no but I find those likes quite interesting because Peter's first IG posting about the show he hash tagged #TeamDean #TeamIggy :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:34 am

@MissSid it's on this pic https://www.instagram.com/p/BUPr6fqlvpm/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:35 am

@ReneeM Thank You!

@truelovealways, I thought so too. We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:37 am

Bryan being sad on the night of Rachel's great grandmother passing was just one part of the jigsaw puzzle for me. I and many others have been sleuthing here and behind the scenes even while the original spoiler was out and even then I was more-or-less convinced it was Bryan in the end.

Bryan following Caila changes nothing for me. If he is the F2, he has to know that he has a good shot at the Bachelor. Will he be following girls from Bachelor Nation knowing how this could be interpreted if he becomes the next lead? IMO The F1 is usually careful but no one toes the company line more than the next lead. IMO Nothing Bryan does screams next lead to me whereas everything Peter does seems so - right from justifying his modeling, liking his and Rachel moments/comments to keep his fans hyped up and invested in him, etc.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:43 am

IMO, I think it's a reach to think Bryan is sad because of Rachel's grandmother passing. He was on his phone but who isn't? There's probably 347237489 people he could be texting. He still chose to go out and have drinks with the boys. If he were that sad he would've just told the boys he wasn't in the right state of mind to go out. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:46 am

Am I the only one who thought he didn't look sad? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Both he AND Peter seemed just fine that night IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:49 am

I don't think Bryan looked sad. He just seemed more reserved than Will & Josiah.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:50 am

I can't draw any final conclusions based on what we have. But we also don't know what else is going on with these peoples lives. There are so many possibilities no matter who is F1 that could make Bryan distracted/appear sad/etc that have zero to do with this show or its outcome.

I will definitely be watching the feet and for more definitive clues. Its still early days in this game. I just hope there is no game 5 so I don't have to wait another week to see this crazy show and we have more interactions to discuss.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:54 am

sophienette wrote:
SFoster wrote:But can't the producers just hand the contestant their phone, sit with them while they reactivate, have them do actiivty, to throw people off who they know are going by that?  They are trying hard this season. I know in the past, contestant(s) have had access to their phone during filming. If they are trying to foil the season, couldn't they do this?  It just seems like common sense to me. JMO

TPTB do not care that much! Especially not about F3/4,

They keep F2 until after F1 and lead head home to keep that mistery, they dont care about the rest.

They don't care unless this is the "first" season where it's really foiled. Like who everyone thinks is F3/F4 is really F1/F2. That's all I'm saying. Everything seems different about this season. Especially the episode spoilers lacking so many details. And RS's "source" just telling him the spoiler.  Didn't RS say after Des's season that he was not going to post a spoiler without video proof?  I distinctly remember him saying this, that he only had a photo, and he was not going to make that mistake again. But he  didn't get the spoiler for Kaitlyn's season either. And now he says his source told him this and that. He never mentioned having proof. He even said we would have to wait and see. JMO  I don't think this season is "ordinary". Hugesmile

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8