SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Yup - I know we have been trying to dissect her interviews wrt the remaining contestants but these leads are not exactly truthful during the promo rounds.

Jojo was lying flat out to nearly all the questions posed to her iirc.
DeAnna was gushing about family and Brad was all talks about a fiesty pick. Just examples of misdirect.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:23 pm

Ah, that's true. I remember Brad saying "RS knows what he's talking about!" when he had his original spoiler out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Rachel, Peter and Bryan have all been quite on sm today. laugh out loud they aren't making this easy for us

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:56 pm

Peter liked a post 5 hours ago, Bryan 2 hours ago, nothing from Rachel on twitter or IG.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:58 pm

We need a real life sighting. They can act on SM from anywhere but a physical sighting is its weight in gold imo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think Bryan might be into Caila. And not because of her riveting episode analysis. :halo:
LOL maybe Bryan was in NYC during his period of being MIA on SM laugh out loud

When I was browsing SM yesterday, I saw that Caila had posted this:
withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 18 18888667_1394010073980499_1083788529894424576_n
A few weeks ago I was excited about a guy... I know, I know.. I'm going there  withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 18 1f648 Even sharing it with you now makes me smile. He always had one button of his casual gray tee undone and an encouraging word in his back pocket. We had one of those "take my hand, I want to show you something" adventurous weekends... as if the city existed just for us to explore it. We helped one another grow.. ta withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 18 1f331 lked till two in the morning... and... I laughed again. The kind of laughter that you laugh about later, because it was so good // Busy were the streets we walked. Paths not able to find one another like they once did that weekend. Some days a gray sky will unbuttoned above and I'll think of him... grateful to have felt open to love again... #withlovecaila
Source: @cailaquinn Instagram

Maybe it was because I was reading up on Bryan here at the same time and randomly enough, saw that he had just started following Caila on IG, but that bolded description made me think of Dr. Abs himself since he seems to wear a lot of tees unbuttoned just so on his IG and has been generally dubbed as a smooth talker with the right thing to say in his back pocket laugh out loud

Maybe it was Caila he was texting during the Will/Josiah hangout? laugh out loud

I mean, I doubt they would be exploring the city together in public like she described with her mystery guy, but I just found my thought links about this bizarre possibility amusing .... maybe we should keep an eye on Caila's reactions to Bryan in the People recap vids - IIRC she did seem to think he was hot in one of them laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:28 pm

I don't know if we had confirmation for the note to Anthony but it was a hand warmer. She answered on her Twitter. Just an FYI Smiley

#TeamPeter withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 18 1f495
#TeamRachel withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 18 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:47 pm

Bryan just posted on IG 20 minutes ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVIdZ3DjpQT/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Let the sm stalking, I mean sleuthing begin!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:49 pm

sdmom wrote:Bryan just posted on IG 20 minutes ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVIdZ3DjpQT/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Let the sm stalking, I mean sleuthing begin!

if he is posting a pic of himself while on weekend away with Rachel... hmmm scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:50 pm

I'm telling ya, he is not giving off F1 vibes to me. I know there has been a new spoiler but his SM postings don't add up. JMO as usual.

ETA : He even put a #mood. Thats not happy, in love but introspective and calling attention to his feelings.

I get a Brooks type post season vibe from him.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:52 pm

And it appears to be taken off a tv screen. JMO.. it an odd picture to post on a Friday afternoon JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:54 pm

still believing that peter is f1 and bryan f2. Rusty Snail shouldn't be considered that reliable since he's gotten SO many wrong including Des and Kaitlyn, his track record with the bachette seasons is so shady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8