SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:15 pm

sdmom wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
Dessler wrote:Rachel is back on SM. She retweeted Mills and liked some post on twitter.
So no shv this weekend. I swear I need a drink.

We don't know for sure. She can like those tweets even when she's having a SHV.

LOL there have been all kinds of couples snapping and taking photos and everything elsing social media wise. I don't think one thing means anything more or less.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:17 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
So no shv this weekend. I swear I need a drink.

I thought they didn't have internet access or is that the international shv I was thinking of. But pretty sure Ben H and Lauren said they had literally nothing to do, no internet, including no tv and said there's only so many times you can have sex. Wonder why they broke up?

During SHV they can have their phones. The last lead took plenty of food photos during SHV. They play lots of cards, board games, watch movies --they just can't go out and about nor invite others in etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

I thought they didn't have internet access or is that the international shv I was thinking of. But pretty sure Ben H and Lauren said they had literally nothing to do, no internet, including no tv and said there's only so many times you can have sex. Wonder why they broke up?

I think that was a really odd one, I do remember talking about that one visit.  The house wasn't furnished as they usually are.  I think that was more a one off.  Usually they have either cell service or wifi and tv and furniture.

I will watch next week as well but still think it's possible it's a SHV weekend.

And I am really hoping Millsy typed the wong date.  Two weeks off is crazy!

I took it to mean that there will be an episode4 next week ( not this monday but next) and then episode 5&6 will air the monday and tuesday after. Cmiiw

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:26 pm

@see2love Thanks. I totally misunderstood.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:34 pm

[quote="Tiggerlgh"]
gramercypark10 wrote:snipped

And I am really hoping Millsy typed the wong date.  Two weeks off is crazy!

I dont think there is 2 weeks off. Just that the double week is in 2 weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:46 pm

@see2love that makes more sense! Thanks! I might have freaked out a bit giggling

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:56 pm

The thing is Bryan 1 on 1 is next week, so I think if he's F1 they would want to watch it together.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:00 pm

---- wrong thread.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:01 pm

ElonM wrote:The thing is Bryan 1 on 1 is next week, so I think if he's F1 they would want to watch it together.

It will be in a few weeks. There's no episode June 12th. The rest of the season should be as follows.
June 19th- episode 4
June 26/27th- episodes 5 and 6
July 3- episode 7
July 10- episode 8
July 17- episode 9
July 24- MTA
July 31- episode 10 (finale)

Now if they don't plan on having an episode July 3 due to the 4th of July the following day they will have to double up another week or it will air until August 7th.

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 43 87b72b10 teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 43 86669110 teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:03 pm

umngirl wrote:
ElonM wrote:The thing is Bryan 1 on 1 is next week, so I think if he's F1 they would want to watch it together.

It will be in a few weeks. There's no episode June 12th. The rest of the season should be as follows.
June 19th- episode 4
July 3- episode 7
July 10- episode 8
July 17- episode 9
July 24- MTA

Now if they don't plan on having an episode July 3 due to the 4th of July the following day they will have to double up another week or it will air until August 7th.

Darn, I thought they were showing two new episodes next week. Thanks @umngirl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:05 pm

@ElonM isn't his 1 on 1 the 5th episode?

@umngirl isn't the finale August 7th? I love that that Peter's 1 on 1 is airing so close to Jul 4th, fireworks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 pm

umngirl wrote:

June 19th- episode 4
July 3- episode 7
July 10- episode 8
July 17- episode 9
July 24- MTA

ARGH! On holidays for Finale! hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8