SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Dookam23 wrote:Which ex is it? Cause one ex has a boyfriend... possibly husband.
His ex is allegedly @BossyBrittany on IG. In her IG story yesterday, she posted herself on a lake on a boat. She did a 360 view of the boat, but Peter was not there. IMO, it doesn't look to be the same boat. Peter's boat has a wooden bottom. Last night, while Peter had his "family time," she was out in downtown Madison with two older women having a girls night. She went to the iron man race today. Peter was there as well according to his IG story (idk how to link to IG stories). They both posted at roughly the same time from different points in the race so IDK if they were together.

In my opinion, being at the races today could be a coincidence and a natural result of having mutual friends and running (pun intended) in the same friend circles. I have close mutual friends with an ex and we sometimes end up hanging with the same people and doing similar things with our friends. Just an inevitable overlap. All just my opinion.

Source- @BossyBrittany 's IG story. Idk how to link or post the video. http://instagram.com/bossybrittany
@PeterKrausWI on IG.

I do not know personally that they are exes. I'm just going based on what was reported here last night.

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:49 pm

IS this a private account?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:51 pm

@Tiggerlgh do you remember when/if Rachel was seen traveling this week?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:53 pm

@A1day1 to me the sign it could be a SHV is we haven't seen either Bryan and Rachel out and about at all this weekend.  That an both posting old pics on SM nothing current and neither were spotted.  

That being said to dot all i's cross all t's my eyes will be peeled next weekend as well.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:54 pm

@AllAboutLove Peter was MIA from May 23- May 29. That SM silence piqued my interest because from what we can see, he is a pretty active and consistent poster. Lots of sleuthing points to Bryan, but IMO, if Peter goes MIA this weekend, I think that would be a stronger indication of a Peter/ Rachel SHV than Bryan just being MIA. IMO, Bryan isn't that social media savvy or active online in general so he could go the next two weeks posting and that wouldn't be a surprise to me. I personally think he's too unpredictable on social media to point out any real pattern. Rachel is a bit unpredictable too. We know she has had braids for about a week maybe two? But you wouldn't know that from looking at her IG. She posts a lot of old pics in general and reports from other accounts. In fact, you have to go back to May 22 to see the last time she posted a photo that was taken the same day. Just my two cents. All just my opinions. Smiley

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:54 pm

@Kashathediva no http://instagram.com/bossybrittany

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Ok. Thank you for the clarification.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:58 pm

The thing is, for me, Peter IS giving me content. Just like Raven would post and/or be spotted or tagged by fans and her physical whereabouts be accounted for, at least specifically for this weekend, Peter has done the same. 

While Bryan, for the second time, has been MIA and his physical whereabouts not accounted for. That's what always stood out to me that Memorial weekend. Given RS' spoiler for Peter as F1 at that time, I saw no reason whatsoever for Bryan to be MIA/physically unaccounted for 4 days during a spec/sleuthed SHV. Same for this weekend.  

Again, there's still quite a lot of weeks to go so while none of that is concrete proof either way, it moreso leans towards a (beginning of a) pattern of F1 for Bryan, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 pm

It's so hard though. Bryan and Rachel are far from daily posters on social media IMO. It will be funny if Rachel, Peter, and Bryan are MIA from social media and their hometowns next weekend laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by A1day1 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 pm

Ironman races can easily have thousands of participants and then thousands of spectators. Peter seems to still have friends who particpate and he may again in the future for all we know. It's likely just a coincidence they were both there. JMO

(Triathlon/Ironman knowledge brought to you by someone who works for the sport. Lol)

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 60 87b72b10 withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 60 86669110 withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:04 pm

If he is not engage to Rachel at least he is gone back to his life per bachelorette. Races etc. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8