SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:17 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:So Danielle M got her phone back during BIP production break and she starts following Peter (Dean & Alex too) as mentioned on her thread... do we think Raven (aka squad) has let on that he's still on the market? Hmmm....

You know what's interesting - Danielle M had followed Peter while his account was still private and Peter had accepted her follow request. I had found that interesting so I had captured a SC. Here is my SC from May 17th late night/early morning. Then a few hours later, RS spoiled Peter as the F1 and she quickly unfollowed him. Now she is following him again after being on BIP. Make of that what you will. Hugesmile

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 63 Captur63
Source: My SC - @dmmaltby IG

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:20 pm

@AllAboutLove that's a great sumup. Can you copy it to either the f1 clue thread or confirmed sleuthung thread? It will be easier to look for reference next time. TIA.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:22 pm

@coolangel lool yeah that is odd, I actually never know what to make of follows..

When did they start filming BIP?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:23 pm

@coolangel now that's sleuthing! yes

@AllaboutLove thanks for the recap and @ReneeM for clarifying facts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Wouldn't her following Peter again go in par with the second spoiler coming out just recently that he's not F1?
Until Peter actually follows these Bach alums back I won't think anything about these follows. For now he seems uninterested to follow back any of these women. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:28 pm

I think:1. Dani B reads RS. 2. She reads here.
No proof, just my hunch. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Yeah that's why I was asking when they started filming BIP because RS posted the second spoiler on the 5th.. Didn't Becca also start following him after that post as well..?

Last edited by Carine on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Carine wrote:@coolangel lool yeah that is odd, I actually never know what to make of follows..

When did they start filming BIP?

I had found it interesting coz his account was still private. I am assuming he must have been getting lots and lots of follow requests. I don't know how many he accepted while he was still private but hers definitely caught my eye. From my sleuthing, she seems like his type - both looks and personality wise (JMO).

GuardianAngel wrote:@coolangel now that's sleuthing! yes
TY! bestbud!
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:34 pm

see2love wrote:What if at the end of it all Rachel chose Peter? What if the whole SM silence thing was all part of tptb plan? The point I am trying to make is that we give every thought or opinion the benefit of a doubt. Yes maybe Bryan is F1 and its all true or maybe not, we will see soon enough. I sometimes feel like some opinions get shut down too quickly and they end up being correct. People spend hours digging, sleuthing to come up with clues only to have it shut down. It can be discouraging and disheartening. I feel it is more interesting if we all dont see the same things or have the same interpretations for SM postings. I am not speaking about anyone in particular just generally. I am sure i have been guilty of the same thing somewhere sometime. Imo.

I hope discussions are not being shut down. I think discussions are becoming more challenging at times. This happens.
We have a thread for clues for it being ___________ and a thread for it being clues for it being ___________. So those threads are there and as viable as it can be for those wanting to post there. We(when I say we I mean mods providing threads for members) have fan threads established for the prospective spoiled F1 and F2 even labeled so as not to spoil it for the non-spoiled. There is a Peter thread. There is a Bryan thread. Both are very active. There is an Eric thread also, active.
No one should feel forced to participate anywhere they don't want to. And anyone should feel welcome to participate in any thread within site rules.
I do understand what you are saying and I guess the best answer I have for that is that unfortunately when sides or teams are chosen it makes it very difficult for those wanting to sleuth, stay neutral, dig or even have divergent views.
Fanning absolutely needs to take place in fan threads. It often does not. When it does not, it severely detracts from a normal discussion. It is hard to have a discussion when someone brings up how lovely a cast person's eyes are or how great the lead looks in this scene with _______. Those types of comments belong in fan threads. Personally, I hate having to make a reminder like that. When you get comments like this in discussion threads, IMO it becomes very difficult to switch gears and have sleuthing discussions. Then when you get 1, 2, 3, 4 or more of those type comments in row--well heck, the discussion is gone out the window.

Whomever the lead chooses any season--that is their choice for good or for bad. It should not effect any member here. I hope it will not. This should be a recreational place of enjoyment. I hope it will continue to be so for all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:38 pm

@coolangel good job

Let the sleuthing continue.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:40 pm

@coolangel he accepted about a few after midnight EST May 15th. Then later in the morning he started accepting everyone, before he eventually took his profile off private.

It's definitely possible that Raven (or someone else there that knows) told that Peter isn't F1. I don't think Raven would tell though. She and Astrid seem closest to Rachel and I don't think either of them would accidentally, or on purpose, spill the beans.

Or if Rachel was in BiP as speculated, she might've hinted one way or the other. Dani's been very supportive of Rachel so I think she'll end up following whoever her F1 is. Wasn't Jojo with some bachnation alum at the BBMA's last year and then they followed Jordan right after?

Or Dani could know nothing and just like Peter's IG.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:56 pm

How are you guys so sure that Raven knows? I thought Rachel can't tell anyone except her family? And somewhere in the thread it was mentioned that Corrine liked a fan pic of Peter in it (maybe Rachel was in it too). IDK but someone had said that she might know something.. I feel like Rachel and Corrine are much closer than the other girls since she mentions how she loves Corrine in an interview
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8