SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:57 pm

The fact that they were in the entire Bachelor experience together and seem to be thisclose, at the minimum I believe that Raven, Alexis and Whitney know who she chose.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 pm

@nd4reality exactly! I mean does the contact say "you can disclose the ending to whomever you deem trustworthy? "

Sorry I am just  dizzy  scratch  :shocked!: when we have nothing new to sleuth....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:00 pm

I still go back to what was happening after they got back from filming!!! Rachel says she is working with her fav personal trainer = she would not diss Peter like that if she had just broken his heart ! **IMO** Or maybe Peter walked off! Plus Bryan liking all those comments and it just so happens that he no longer does that. This stuff is all over the place! **JMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Not saying it is right but I thought there were past leads who told a few that were not family..? But I have been wondering if Rachel even told them, is it possible that with two spoilers out she is able to mislead pepole when asked..?

Last edited by Carine on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:03 pm

@sdmom I know Rachel's a lawyer, but imo ALL these leads & F1's tell people outside their family that they trust and Rachel's no different IMO. It was so obvious last season that Becca knew. And Jojo hung out with people at the BBMA's and then the next day they coincidentally followed Jordan. Her best friend Kathy defended Jordan and sh*t talked Robby the entire season. I said during Nick's season that I thought Ashley I knew, and I think Jared knew too. It might be 'against the rules' but I don't think TPTB care as long as everyone involved doesn't spoil the season. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:04 pm

Except for Brad all leads go through an entire season without blabbing to their clique. Why would they allow it for this season and risk information being leaked when these chicks are doing media rounds?
It's crazy

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:05 pm

@ReneeM fair enough. I know I can't keep a secret giggling
I just want more clues!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:09 pm

If Kaitlyn didn't get punished for leaking her ending to the world, I can't imagine that it's that much of a big deal for ABC execs. Of the 30 other leads in this show's history, I'm sure many of them have told close family and friends who they were engaged to. This is all just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:11 pm

@Carine I actually think this is a deliberate foiler/misleading season imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:13 pm

emusha wrote:@Carine I actually think this is a deliberate foiler/misleading season imho

Me too.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:13 pm

I don't mind leads telling their friends, but if they are true friends, then they should respect that it's a secret rather than mentioning in a round about way that they are in the know which is for their own benefit to make themselves look like they are tight with the lead.

This tells me the judgement of the lead in choosing who they tell and don't tell may not be the smartest move IMO.

I have a handful of very very good friends. There is one that I would trust with anything. The others, as much as I love them, no way would I tell them a secret.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:17 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:If Kaitlyn didn't get punished for leaking her ending to the world, I can't imagine that it's that much of a big deal for ABC execs. Of the 30 other leads in this show's history, I'm sure many of them have told close family and friends who they were engaged to. This is all just my opinion.

IIRC, she lost half her paycheck because of the spoiling, so they did punish her, or so she claimed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8