SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:29 pm

When the incident occurred at BIP occurred, contestants were held at a different area of the resort for the rest of the week before they were sent home. Do you think Rachel was held there as well? Or was she able to have a SHV this weekend?

Back to top Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:31 pm

A1day1 wrote:When the incident occurred at BIP occurred, contestants were held at a different area of the resort for the rest of the week before they were sent home. Do you think Rachel was held there as well? Or was she able to have a SHV this weekend?

Yeah, this is interesting. If Rachel was supposed to do a BiP appearance, would they have also held her in seclusion like they did the rest?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Rachel must have a super duper flexible law firm. I'm a college student interested in going to law school in a couple years...I hope to work for a firm with this level of flexibility  withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 76 1f602 please bless me universe Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:34 pm

IMO I doubt what happened with BIP had any effect on her SHV if it was indeed a SHV.  They're supposed to be wholed up together/sequestered, so they probably just stayed that way IMO.  

JMO

ETA: Now if her F1 wasn't there and she was foil ing scenes for BIP or Carly and Evan's wedding, then, who knows...

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:34 pm

LOL good luck. My daughter-in-law is married to an attorney. Long days/evening and many working weekends. I do a lot of babysitting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:34 pm

If Rachel was in Mexico, I see this for the wedding. Where were Evan and Carly and the other guests?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Was just about to ask about her work schedule because it seems like she took almost a week off right..? Maybe she is back part time...?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Bryan just followed what looks to be a producer/ handler on insta

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:37 pm

Carine wrote:Was just about to ask about her work schedule because it seems like she took almost a week off right..? Maybe she is back part time...?

I was thinking this, maybe she's back part time or has arranged to do her some of her work remotely, at least until her season's over.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:37 pm

@dartbachfan27 basically! I'm like, for all of this, why did she even go back to work?

but as a sidenote, Bryan was only completely silent on Saturday. He liked some posts earlier today, one or two yesterday, then just now started following someone.

We don't know what Bryan is up to in real time, ever, LOL. He isn't a super active poster, doesn't create IG stories, and has his ability to be tagged, off. Super annoying as far as sleuthing efforts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Carine wrote:Was just about to ask about her work schedule because it seems like she took almost a week off right..? Maybe she is back part time...?

I was thinking this, maybe she's back part time or has arranged to do her some of her work remotely, at least until her season's over.

Right as I am assuming there will still be some upcoming interviews/promos for the show, don't think she will keep taking time off so probably arranged a flexible schedule.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:42 pm

truelovealways wrote:Bryan just followed what looks to be a producer/ handler on insta
Peter also follows him laugh out loud laugh out loud it never ends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8