SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone refresh my memory, please. What does that one on one consist of? TYIA
If I am reading it right it means a date during the day and continues into the night.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:40 am

loveisallweneed wrote:New handball sneak peek:
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3943153

What's with Dean wearing a jock strap over his uniform?! question scratch
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:43 am

A new fashion trend?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:46 am

MiaHawk wrote:
loveisallweneed wrote:New handball sneak peek:
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3943153

What's with Dean wearing a jock strap over his uniform?!  question scratch

giggling I am really hoping it gets explained on the show. It can't be his first jock. I think he was just being funny or had a close call so he put it on during the game

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:21 am

I meant what does Bryan and Rachel do for their 1:1 date?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:31 am

@GuardianAngel

Rachel wastes no time once in Oslo, picking one man for the first international date. The couple explore the city and then ascend up the dizzying height of an Olympic ski jump where Rachel reveals they will be rappelling down. After a day of adventure, they connect over a romantic dinner during which the bachelor reveals something that might change the course of Rachel’s journey.
Source

And that matches with MF's tweet nand The fan tweet with them in the square that we have, IMO.  Plus the SC that someone sleuthed of Rachel and the guy rappelling, as Bryan by matching the shoes.  Sorry I don't remember who at the moment to give proper credit.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:35 am

@Ladybug82 ok yes, that's right thanks for bringing that over. I totally forgot what they were doing other than it was the adrenaline date. Plus I think @umngirl sleuthed the Olympic Ski Jump. Sorry I don't remember the sleuther who matched the shoes either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I meant what does Bryan and Rachel do for their 1:1 date?
Sorry  no idea  Glad Ladybug could answer it right LOL
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:07 am

But again, how come we have a lengthy preview of the 2o1 and the group date but nothing at all for bryan's 1o1 if its was monday?
Do we have jack's preview? Not sure.

But Bryan is no Jack, he is in F2 so they should be adverstising his 1o1 madly to make he seem like a viable F1 unless he is indeed F1. That, or his date is tuesday.

Hmmmmm
Jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:09 am

I think Bryan's date is on Tues so preview for that should be up Mon/ early Tues IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:31 am

lexforlife wrote:I think Bryan's date is on Tues so preview for that should be up Mon/ early Tues IMO.

That's what I'm thinking too.
And I also think the monday ILY will be Jack.
So out of nowhere I know laugh out loud but who else can it be?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:36 am

loveisallweneed wrote:From ABC's press release press - http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1305/

and,
this from YouTube - continuation of an exhausting, but hopefully leading to a conclusive end.
https://youtu.be/r7tkqp9F6Lw
That voice over from Bryan at the beginning though. I love the texture of his voice. That’s most probably him reading the 2-on-1 date card back at the hotel while the handball group date is happening, imo.

@djogbenyuie Yeah, I was going through the same thought process. ABC isn't giving away any glimpses of Bryan's upcoming 1-on-1. There are previews for everything happening Monday and Tuesday except for his date, but that might change in the next couple of days.

Going by ABC's press release, I thought the episodes will break down as such:
Ep. 5: Conclusion of spelling bee GD, Jack’s one-on-one, RC, Travel to Norway
Ep. 6: Bryan’s one-on-one, handball GD, 2-on-1

However, the handball sneak peek video and a question in this week’s fantasy league, (“In Monday's episode, what popular European sport do Rachel and the men play on a group date?”), are indicative that the handball GD is actually on Ep. 5. Does that mean Bryan’s 1-on-1 is going to be shown out of chronological order and be part of Ep. 6 instead? Because I can’t imagine Ep. 6 consisting of only the 2-on-1 (and possibly another RC?) imo. Two hours just for the produced, dramatized “showdown” that is the 2-on-1 and its aftermath seems much imo. Also, this other fantasy league question, “In Tuesday's episode, Rachel says she wants how many kids?”. That seems like a fitting topic of conversation for the evening portion of her date with Bryan.
All JMO

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
coolangel
richmondrose
Carolinagirl1864
bluejay25
sfrank
1SeasonOnly
Seabear
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Bookworm85
StevenT
appiah01