SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

icanteven - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Dookam23 Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:30 pm

@kokopolo I AGREE. HANDS DOWN.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

icanteven - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:50 pm

We have had to repeatedly warn in this thread, that this is a FAN FORUM. We have continuously asked the Fan Forum rules be read in order to get familar with what's allowed to post in a Fan Forum. Here are the rules. As you can see there is to be no discussion of ANY OTHER contestant. It's not fair that members cannot reply to posts that include other contestants, because THIS is a Fan Forum. Otherwise it would just be a regular General Discussion thread if members starting replying to posts that include other contestants.

If you see a post that has any other contestant named, use the report post button and/or kindly advise the poster that it's against the rules.

Several posts have been deleted.

Fan Forums were created for fans of contestants at the request of fans. The purpose is to post positive information and opinions without any negative content at all.

Anything negative posted in a Fan Forum will be deleted without warning or explanation. Warnings, and bans may apply.

The conversation must be on topic. Refer to the topic title and ensure you are posting in relation to the topic. Any conversations that sway from the topic such as other contestants or couples, will be deleted.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title or other contestants from any forum. Absolutely no mentioning of any other contestant in a Fan forum.

Please do not discuss any negative posts that are taking place in General Discussion threads that relate to the topic in the Fan thread.

Fan forum discussions are to remain in the Fan forum. If you would like to bring over a post to discuss in the General Discussion thread, you must ask the poster for permission. The poster owns the post in a Fan Forum.

Rules here.

Rules

All Categories that are Fan related have the words Fan Forum.

All Categories that are General Discussion are named General Discussion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rapfaebae22 Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Anybody notice that both Peter and Rachel have been completely MIA on IG/sm since his last story yesterday? Maybe he was making a point to be so active on IG this past weekend because the SHV is actually going on now?? Of course this is purely speculation and wishful thinking!

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:48 pm

@rapfea Rachel was in an IG story on a plane to SF

Back to top Go down

Post by rapfaebae22 Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:55 pm

@Jmack oh really? where did you see that? thanks for the info!

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:56 pm

@rapfaebae22 It's on whitney's IG story.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by rapfaebae22 Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:58 pm

@ReneeM aww man, was hoping that she was hanging with Peter lolol. thanks guys!

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Tow interviews that make Peter F1 argument for me:

Alexis pick is Peter https://youtu.be/tWGHQfOofGs

Starting 2:04 interview

Does Alexis Know
Clues begin around 7:04 through 8: something
Thin it is important admitting she can't remember the advice she gave. Most people can't remember what they said in live interviews. The thing is she knows.
https://youtu.be/urVMJiGut1I

Might want to continue through 12:30 and listen to Olivia's observation.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:48 pm

ajax518 wrote:Tow interviews that make Peter F1 argument for me:

Alexis pick is Peter https://youtu.be/tWGHQfOofGs

Starting 2:04 interview

Does Alexis Know
Clues begin around 7:04 through 8: something
Thin it is important admitting she can't remember the advice she gave. Most people can't remember what they said in live interviews. The thing is she knows.
https://youtu.be/urVMJiGut1I

Might want to continue through 12:30 and listen to Olivia's observation.

She definitely says she knows in that interview. Question is, did Rachel tell her or did she hear the spoiler rumour? Why would she be telling the girls, that's got to be dicey not knowing if they will spill in interviews. Or do they feed the Peter line as F1 as misdirection if they know he is F2.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:40 pm

@gramercypark10 IMHO Rachel did not tell her. Earlier in the second interview Alexis said she spoke with Rachel on the phone. The second interview was posted May 18th. Rachel hadn't yet made her rounds to tell the media she was engaged and Alexis tells the panel she (meaning Rachel) is in love.

I think friends know when there closer friends are feeling a certain emotion. Alexis had been in the mansion. In fact she was in the mansion less than a week after Peter's one on one date. I am sure just as Rachel dished about Demario she dished about her frontrunners.

I am sure girlfriends like guys nickname their friends dates/boyfriends. If Rachel said she was in love I am sure Alexis figured it out. Another thing which I will try to find is when Rachel said she watched the first episode with Alexis and other friends.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:19 pm

ajax518 wrote:@gramercypark10 IMHO Rachel did not tell her. Earlier in the second interview Alexis said she spoke with Rachel on the phone. The second interview was posted May 18th. Rachel hadn't yet made her rounds to tell the media she was engaged and Alexis tells the panel she (meaning Rachel) is in love.

I think friends know when there closer friends are feeling a certain emotion.  Alexis had been in the mansion. In fact she was in the mansion less than a week after Peter's one on one date. I am sure just as Rachel dished about Demario she dished about her frontrunners.

I am sure girlfriends like guys nickname their friends dates/boyfriends.  If Rachel said she was in love I am sure Alexis figured it out. Another thing which I will try to find is when Rachel said she watched the first episode with Alexis and other friends.

The girls went to the mansion after the demario fiasco so it's possible Rachel told the girls what happened then.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:24 pm

Peter's schedule actually makes it super easy to track him because he has to be in public most days. He doesn't get a weekend. IMO Assuming he is F1, I wonder if the standard SHV would need to be altered a bit. Otherwise it's "Oh look, Peter's cancelling these classes every two weeks. That's not suspicious at all." Looking at the past few weeks. It seems that he only has Fridays and Sundays free.

Last edited by moviechicka on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly