SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:27 pm

i think they have this shared this out of ordinary adventure together vibe. They probably knew more around top6, in small committee. But you can know a person well, like him or her but not be best buddies or bros. It does not mean again they dislike each other but maybe share an adventure and fell for the same girl and the F2 bow with grace and wish the couple well. But in real life, they may have never been buddies

JMO

Back to top Go down

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:30 pm

HEA wrote:i think they have this shared this out of ordinary adventure together vibe. They probably knew more around top6, in small committee. But you can know a person well, like him or her but not be best buddies or bros. It does not mean again they dislike each other but maybe share an adventure and fell for the same girl and the F2 bow with grace and wish the couple well. But in real life, they may have never been buddies

JMO

Nicely put. I'm just speculating & creating unnecessary drama in my head laugh out loud just wondering cause they both follow almost all the other contestants, even people gone the first night but not each other

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:35 pm

@HEA I agree. Most of the time they are apart. I think they might be cordial with no animosity, but not besties. As guys are eliminated, the choice of "friends" gets smaller and smaller. Contrast that to Des" season when you always saw Brooks and Chris together.

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 30 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:39 pm

IMO the edit is not really going to show a closeness even if there is. They will want the edit to be setup as f1 vs f2.

From the clip of Bryan Will and the other guy, they specified that they have 2 guys from their group were missing. Peter was one of them.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:39 pm

@ElonM thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed this article as it wasn't as homogenized as the other. But Chris Evans?!?! ❤️ I never thought! Lol

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:59 pm

@gisellexlopez We all do that! giggling

@moonchild in fact that was more obvious to me during Ellen show. When they sad backstage on the bench almost the opposite to each other and lined up with ellen and rachel. IMO they are closer to other guys and exactly as you said "cordial with no animosity, but not besties". dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 30 4256136633

And this does not surprise me. 1. it is early stage of the journey. ep3 have still a lot of people in the mansion and 2. they are probably besties with the guys they are sharing a room with and 3. the guys they have the same GD. This will evolve once the number shrinks but again I do not see best buddies... they are way too different in personalities IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:02 pm

omygosh THIS made my day!!!!!

ps sorry if this was shared already...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVN80Thlca1/?taken-by=tinobordy

Alex public Instagram

and bloopers!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVVLfkDjbCQ/?taken-by=valentinojsmith

Valentin public Instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Peter updated his IG profile with an email from someone who might be representing him from "Collective Brand Management". Does anyone know what's up with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:29 pm

@dartbachfan27 Sounds like he signed  up with a PR firm. Maybe to help with bookings, etc.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:29 pm

I don't see it on his IG dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 30 1f64a

#TeamPeter dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 30 1f495
#TeamRachel dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 30 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:30 pm

Can someone post a SC, because I'm not seeing it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:Can someone post a SC, because I'm not seeing it.
I can't post a pic right now. But on my phone on his IG I hit the contact button and the email that pops up is Joe@collectivebrandmanagement.com
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia