SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by emusha Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:48 pm

SFoster wrote:Well, ya'll know what I've been saying. Her F1 lives in LA, therefore no need to spot him in an airport. And he has a beard now, along with a cap. JMO JMO He's the only one that fits all the clues, the biggest one being the shocker!

I am guessing you mean to say that Eric is F1.
Is this a spoiler from a source/evidence or your opinion from watching the show?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:49 pm

When would the SHV have been? Would they let her come and go during a SHV?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:49 pm

I legitimately cannot stand Eric (in the context of the show laugh out loud), I'll be sooo mad!! laugh out loud I'll take Dean, Alex, Will, Peter or Bryan as the f1 no problems though!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:53 pm

@emusha I said JMO JMO. It's my educated guess! teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 78 4256136633

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:55 pm

But there are only 3 in the F3. Only one would be a shocker, right? Only one lives in LA so wouldn't need to be spotted at an airport. Only one grew a beard and looks different now. Someone was saying on Peter's thread that Ali and Roberto hid out in LA and he grew a beard. js. I know I'm in the minority. #TeamEric all the way!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:04 pm

SFoster wrote:But there are only 3 in the F3. Only one would be a shocker, right?  Only one lives in LA so wouldn't need to be spotted at an airport. Only one grew a beard and looks different now. Someone was saying on Peter's thread that Ali and Roberto hid out in LA and he grew a beard. js. I know I'm in the minority. #TeamEric all the way!

gotcha! thanks for explaining....I see what you mean. fwiw Eric looks cute with a beard Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:05 pm

How do we know the shoot was over that weekend?

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Just want to pipe in that Rachel looks friggin gorgeous on that cover and in that video. Her braids are so sexy. Lucky fiance!!

And not to nitpick but who is Channing's stylist? Such a pretty lady but not a fan of her dress. Looked a bit too old fashion for such a powerful woman.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Miracle Season! If Eric won, that would be the most dramatic ending ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:36 pm

adf23 wrote:How do we know the shoot was over that weekend?

Article that poster MissSid posted upthread noted that photoshoot was June 9th (first bold below). Note also Rachel confirmed that she was back at work on Monday (second bold); no idea what Monday that was though.

"Though Dungey built her summer schedule around Bachelorette star Lindsay, THR's June 9 photo shoot at a Burbank studio is actually the first meeting between the two — who instantly bond over their shared unfamiliarity with the spotlight. "Up until a year and a half ago, I only had my makeup done professionally once in my life," says Dungey, 48. The ABC Entertainment president has held the top post at Disney's broadcast flagship since February 2016, and Lindsay, a 31-year-old lawyer, was living in blissful anonymity in Dallas until this year. The last Bachelor finished its season as TV's highest-rated reality show for the first time in 15 years. And Lindsay, the series' first black lead, is holding down Monday nights with 7.2 million weekly viewers for summer's No. 3 show. "Our audience has become very passionate about the people on these [reality] shows," says Dungey, new to the genre after more than a decade in drama. But Lindsay displays no desire to become a TV fixture. "I was back at the office on Monday," she says, shaking her head at the prospect of a Hollywood move. Dungey seems to approve: "She was in trial between the two cycles of the series, which is kind of incredible."
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:44 pm

^^ That's actually great that she wants to return to her real life. A majority of Bachelor Nation leads/contestants just want to keep extending their 15 minutes of fame.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:07 pm

The Bachelorette's Two-on-One Date Is Here and It's an Epic Battle Between Kenny and "Lee-Vil"
Source
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia