SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Peter has been nominated for this show as far back as Andi's season if he was so thirsty for fame or to be the bachelor why not go on the show way back when? He could have been the bachelor much sooner jmo. From everything I have seen and have heard he's a genuine guy and in it for the right motives jmo

Back to top Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Imo RS is hyping himself up, he would have come out with whatever he has on him as he has done before. He did it to nick, Jordan, Robbie , Luke what's stopping him now unless it's the same info everyone else has and he doesn't want people to know he has nothing on the contestants this year.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@bluejay25 The only one I can think of for sure turned it down was Chris L.  and that was because he had met Peyton.  I am sure there are a couple others and some just rumored to be in contention.  But I agree if Peter is F2 and asked to lead the next season I will be shocked if he turns it down.  This is not a bad thing, it just is what it is.  It takes a certain personality to go on the show in the first place.  IMO

If I recall correctly Chris L hadn't met Peyton yet, I thought it had more to do with how he and his family or mom were portrayed.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:36 pm

If in fact Peter was cast and offered a contract to be on the show, how do we know they wanted him to be TB or a contestant?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:36 pm

I just want this weekend to hurry the F up. Give me some IG stories from Peter wherever he's at and I'll call it a day.

via GIPHY

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Since I have seen this come up multiple times, is it a proven fact that Peter didn't go on the show voluntarily 2 years back? Being nominated is just the first step. It doesn't mean he was offered a spot.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:08 pm

coolangel wrote:Since I have seen this come up multiple times, is it a proven fact that Peter didn't go on the show voluntarily 2 years back? Being nominated is just the first step. It doesn't mean he was offered a spot.

All JMO
Yesterday, he liked comments stating that he only went on for Rachel. It's a few pages back in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Unless he comes right out and says he was asked to come on before and declined, I'm just going to believe that he was nominated back then. Who knows what happened after that.

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:21 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
coolangel wrote:Since I have seen this come up multiple times, is it a proven fact that Peter didn't go on the show voluntarily 2 years back? Being nominated is just the first step. It doesn't mean he was offered a spot.

All JMO
Yesterday, he liked comments stating that he only went on for Rachel. It's a few pages back in this thread.

Bringing over the post he liked.
ReneeM wrote:Peter liked.

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 42 Screen54
Source

IMO That is not proof that he got selected to be on the show. The producers 'asking him' could be them asking him to show up for a casting call or fill up that additional information sheet that they sometimes ask for after nomination. laugh out loud Unless he/the producers come out and explicitly state that he was chosen to be on xyz season and declined, it is not proof IMO.

Also I haven't seen him say that he went only for Rachel. Again, if there is proof of it, please point me in that direction. It can be included in the 'confirmed sleuthed info' so we don't keep discussing the same things over and over IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:25 pm

@coolangel I think there is a news story somewhere here that his friend Amanda did and said she was the one who nominate him for the show. So I dont think he applied himself. IMHO.  If you dont find it go to youtube it is the one from the watch party in Wisconsin, if it is still there. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:25 pm

I don't think there is a way to sleuth to confirm what goes on in someone's mind, but it's the best we have IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by allabouttheette Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Has anyone noticed that Peter is following Molly Caitlyn Quinn, Elan Gale's girlfriend? Why would someone who wants to be the next lead randomly follow the bosses girl had he not met her. I think this point to him being F1 JMO.

allabouttheette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow