SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:07 am

The lead has the least power, if any at all. They too are just a mere contestant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:07 am

This isn't a fan thread. Posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The lead has the least power, if any at all. They too are just a mere contestant.

I meant in terms of who they choose at the end is their decision. Rachel also seems to be more vocal when it comes to her decisions so she doesn't come across as someone who would play along with every decision the produces are asking her to make. Perhaps there are certain folks in every season that TPTB want the leads to keep as they provide the drama but apart from those , I feel like the lead too would have some say...right? JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:27 am

The lead will do whatever TPTB wants them to do, they may be able to bargain something else, but they will have little say IMHO. This is a fact from sleuthing, people are taken to F3 F2 positions for a reason. Vilains are taken further for a reason. Corrine was F4 for a reason. The lead has no control or very little. There are other leads who appeared to be the type that wouldn't play by the rules, but they certainly did IMO. There are leads that some feel chose their F1 because there were no other options. Leaving with no engagement is not an option sometimes. You hand over your life to them.

Back to Peter.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:23 pm

chocolatebrownies wrote:
onelove wrote:I also think that Peter was planned for the bachelor without him even realizing it. My biggest hang up is I just can't picture anyone else from Rachel's season as the next bachelor. And producers always make you fall in love with their next lead...

IMO

Maybe I'm naive about this stuff but doesn't the control kind of rely in the hands of TPTB as well as the lead. The rest are just mere contestants. I doubt they can go as far as they wish to if TPTB as well as the lead ain't on board with that. As for the producers making you fall in love with the lead , I'd disagree with that. They can try all they want to give folks a perfect edit but at the end of the day it's about whether the viewer can relate to the person or not. Whether the viewer likes what they see or not. JMO.

From my understanding of the show, ( sleuthing since inception, talking with past cast including leads and people from production) the lead has little to do with cast outside of who the final 4 are or so. I guess if the lead wants to put up a battle for something they can. But every battle won might be a battle lost in another area, so it's wise to pick the battle that counts.
The lead really has very little control over the bus. The night of the M&G, the lead will let production know who they are interested in as far as final cast.
The lead has little to no control over what cast go on what dates.
There are people cast for the sole purpose of drama, so they may carry a storyline totally indifferent to the leads likes or dislikes.
Each season is different, as are the leads, so generalizations can not be made.
There have been seasons where the lead was not interested in any of the cast and still had to make a final pick. This is not speculation on my part. Travis Stork picked Sarah for convenience. Blob picked someone while he was embarking on another love affair. There are other examples, but this post is already OT.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:25 pm

So the season has been compared to Ali's season by Robert Mills. The music playing when the fireworks went off here 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cv7DK7l9OOM
min 2.25 reminded me so much of the same I heard during Ali's season that I went to rewatch her scene with Roberto. Lo and behold I heard it here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cH1fEhK9wuU   From min 12.25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:29 pm

@see2love It played with Peter only thing it is not him who win is it? per spoiler interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by reason on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:37 pm

@GuardianAngel @Kashathediva Thanks for explaining that , you guys.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:39 pm

I dont know what is going on but that song kept playing in my head and I remembered it was played with Ali and Roberto so I went to find it. It could mean something it could mean nothing. We have had 2 different spoilers so I am just throwing things out there. 

OT can Rberto be the next Lead please:LOLflag:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:42 pm

@chocolatebrownies You're welcome. Smiley

@see2love Nice catch! yes

OT My life would be a mess if Roberto was the next lead. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:48 pm

I hear you @GuardianAngel, Roberto is hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:49 pm

@chocolatebrownies No problem! abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 50 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow