SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 23 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:33 pm

@GuardianAngel I'm totally going to rofl  if no one bought it for her and she's wearing one that Cary had for her from the season.  All this time spent trying to match it up to the farmers market and she may have been gifted it by the stylist for her season?  laugh out loud  

Sneaky, sneaky. laugh out loud

ETA:  Since we're had multiple F1 spoilers, maybe Cary's really the F1, if he gave her the ring for her to wear on the show? :gotcha:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:45 pm

..and that's why we will never be able to tell who she picks!!!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:28 pm

Talk about a season of firsts. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Watch what Peter ended up buying her was a nipple ring. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:26 pm

sophienette wrote:@HEA Moi aussi ! Smiley

oui madame bestbud!

quietpal wrote:@HEA I just wanna say, I'm enjoying your analysis and perspective on this season. I agree with a lot of what you've stated. yes
blowkiss

GuardianAngel wrote:Here we go again. Maybe no one bought her that freakin ring, and it was just one from the stylist which she chose to dub a reminder ring. laugh out loud
snipped

cantstopl

Kashathediva wrote:Watch what Peter ended up buying her was a nipple ring. Just saying.

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:35 am

Good morning, tried to watch episode 4 on abc bachelorette said i needed a tv channel, i watched with u-verse before. What thread has the channels to watch bachelorette on because i might miss next monday episode.THANKS
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:44 am

I'm so team Peter and I keep thinking how is it possible she doesn't pick him. However, I'm trying to remain as unbiased as possible when looking for clues. Something I noticed on the episode is that Peter and someone else ( I think it was Eric) got the same music during their time with Rachel. Bryan however got a completely different and the more romantic music played during his time. This season will legit drive me into craziness trying to figure out the F1. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:59 am

fabgirl wrote:Good morning, tried to watch episode 4 on abc bachelorette said i needed a tv channel, i watched with u-verse before. What thread has the channels to watch bachelorette on because i might miss next monday episode.THANKS

There is a thread for viewing links. You can try one of those, hopefully someone else will have one they used last night.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4212-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-viewing-links-minimal-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:09 am

So a Peter fan (obviously) has put up clips of P&R on yt which I briefly watched.
tbth I don't see any more connection than say her connection with any of the other guys (Dean, Will etc.). If I did not know he went very far (maybe F1) I would not call it. JMO and I have been wrong in other seasons and maybe even wrong in this one.

BTW now I'm confused after watching those recent clips.

ETA : Just watched the clips between her and Bryan with the sound completely off and imo at this stage of the season, there is a huge difference in her BL overall with Bryan. JMO as usual.

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:44 am

Its interesting because imo the two guys she is different with is Peter and Bryan, also Dean but its more a flirty friends vibe but definitely a better connection compared to the other guys.
Rachel cannot hide well who she is interested in, you can tell the frontrunners and the friendzoned guys, jmo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:29 am

Even though I am team, Rachel and Peter, after last nights episode I am resigned to Bryan being F1, I think we are seeing to much of Peter. They didn't show any of Bryans interactions with Rachel. If this is going my the standard of production then F1 remains hidden until the second half.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Better look at the rings on Dean's date:

Picture of Rings

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown