SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@coolangel thanks for the suggestion. Yes there will be changes next season. I will create a thread in bachelor 22 thread for some updates and asking for suggestions.

That is the most important item that needs to be addressed.

Please keep that post handy.

@GuardianAngel, Thank you so much! bestbud!
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:22 pm

coolangel wrote:I posted this a few weeks back and feel it is appropriate to share again today based on a few discussions. I am not calling out anyone and I don't mean to be disrespectful but I don't like to be clubbed in group-think and be considered a part of theories I don't believe in. I know I am not the only one when I say that. @GuardianAngel and mods, kindly consider my request for next season. TYIA! teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 1f64f

coolangel wrote:Off topic:

After reading a few discussions, I have a suggestion for next season. Is it possible to have a separate thread for sleuthing (SCs/clues with proof) and have another one for theories (which may/may not prove to be true)? I think that'll remove the issue which posters might have sometimes that their sleuthing theories are not being taken into account and also bypass the issue for some sleuthers who are only interested in clues like SCs and pic proof which can't be refuted. Win-win for all IMO.

Just a suggestion! Smiley

may we also add another with Body Language? I know we used to have one in the old days Praying

Last edited by HEA on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:23 pm

Body language for sure. Keep those thoughts handy for when a new suggestion thread is created.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Body language for sure. Keep those thoughts handy for when a new suggestion thread is created.

bestbud! :Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:51 pm

Question: Is the Lead allowed to reveal her feelings before the FR? I thought they weren't so as to keep the suspense and to have a dramatic /romantic reveal at FR.
I'm wondering why Rachel said -I'm falling in love with you too back to Peter at MTP. She hasn't said it back to Bryan. Is she waiting to say it at FR or is it different this year--another 1st? All the guys who have said that to her (& Rachel saying it back) have been sent home though--so could this be another clue that Peter isn't the F1?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:47 pm

LynnTa wrote:Question: Is the Lead allowed to reveal her feelings before the FR?  I thought they weren't so as to keep the suspense and to have a dramatic /romantic reveal at FR.
I'm wondering why Rachel said -I'm falling in love with you too back to Peter at MTP.  She hasn't said it back to Bryan. Is she waiting to say it at FR or is it different this year--another 1st?  All the guys who have said that to her (& Rachel saying it back) have been sent home though--so  could this be another  clue that Peter isn't the F1?

she MAY have said it to Bryan but the prods MAY have purposely deleted the segment to fit their scenario. They do spend a lot of hours versus the 15 min we see on the show. Sometimes, the lead is slipping things and the show would be over.
It was said many times that during the night without crews, alone in the room, some told them they were the one. I think Ali did with Roberto CMIIAW
IMO they do fall in love but with only one they are IN LOVE WITH. Falling in love is IMO a little bit more than a crush but not enough than I am in love with.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:58 pm

I do remember Andy Baldwin saying it to Bevin: "I am falling in love with you" the last episode and being very shocked when he then chose Tessa. So a lead has said it before and then chosen another.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:33 am

the love feelings is difficult to understand as here it is multiple.

I have a crush
I am flirting
I am falling in love
I am in love
I am madly in love with you
I love you

this is how I see the sequence.

falling is not completely in love... it is almost there, but not quite there

I love you... that is more tricky imo because you can love a thousand things and people without the same intensity. I love my pet. I love my kid. I love my husband. I love my parents. I love to sleep......

so for me, when a lead says "I am falling in love" with you is true but not intense. At THAT MOMENT, the emotions are for the person in front of the lead because this person gives the vibe of more than a crush. I can have a crush on Brad Pitt and never met him.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Body language for sure. Keep those thoughts handy for when a new suggestion thread is created.
We used to have a BL thread regularly in the past but when you post spoiled, it is impossible to be impartial.

At the end of the day, BL is subjective and someones opinion.

Having said that I love the BL analysis whether right or wrong. I just feel its easier to judge when non-spoiled.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:10 pm

I don't think it's impossible to be impartial. For example, I may like some contestants and not others. I don't fan anyone, I consider myself to be impartial. It's posters like myself that would enjoy a B/L thread vs a fan thread. IMHO. Sometimes if you're a fan of a contestant, anything can be justified when it comes to BL. Not so much if you're not a fan of anyone.

Early on b/l is what started the process for me and other sleuthers to realize that Peter may not be the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:26 am

Okay... I am going to pull a 'Peter' here and self-congratulate myself and all the sleuthers for correctly predicting one more season. giggling We were the first ones to sleuth the possibility of a Bryan win when the original foiler was still in place, multiple gates including Watchgate, Peter being eliminated the night before and Bryan being the only one at FRC to name a few. Time to add one more feather to the sleuthing cap of #TeamBBF.  cheerleader

Source

#TeamBBF for the win! heartbeat  heartbeat  group hug  

Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:48 am

laugh out loud the Carly gif. that was when Kelsey left correct?

and yes props to everyone for keeping all the great sleuthing :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 1f49c

teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 8367-910 teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 I_got_13 teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 E5kqdm15 teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown