SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:49 pm

I remember Fleiss and company saying BP failed because the show is built on romance/love (lawlzzz) and they wanted to keep that element in going forward. So maybe there will be some $ or game component but I don't think the coupling and then NL engagement aspects are going away.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Duke702 wrote:It's actually a different article, it literally says June 21, in the post. Not the same one as was posted yesterday

But all the info you posted above IS from the article that they posted yesterday. And not new information. Even what they added to the article today is just from the contestants' social media accounts.

The latest is news is still from RS, from this morning... that the original people are going back. Which would make sense since I'm sure they're still contractually obligated to at this point. If someone like Dani needs to be back home by a certain time, she can just bow out in a couple episodes...

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Alanna wrote:I remember Fleiss and company saying BP failed because the show is built on romance/love (lawlzzz) and they wanted to keep that element in going forward. So maybe there will be some $ or game component but I don't think the coupling and then NL engagement aspects are going away.

yes
I definitely see the coupling continuing and being focused on.  Perhaps engagement(s) as well.  I'm thinking the alleged sex misconduct changes things so the show has to up the light entertainment aspect.
Not only does the network need advertisers, returning cast need to keep the business/client relationship with companies they shill for so something about the season needs to satisfy from a business angle. It needs to be something that can dilute what happened a few weeks ago.  There may have been no crime or misconduct however no one is denying that oral sex happened in plain view or that people were very drunk.  Shows need ads and many alumni hustle to earn by shilling so it will be interesting to see how "adventure" will be defined.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:05 pm

[quote="Sarahkyla"]
Duke702 wrote:It's actually a different article, it literally says June 21, in the post. Not the same one as was posted yesterday

But all the info you posted above IS from the article that they posted yesterday. And not new information. Even what they added to the article today is just from the contestants' social media accounts.

The latest is news is still from RS, from this morning... that the original people are going back. Which would make sense since I'm sure they're still contractually obligated to at this point. If someone like Dani needs to be back home by a certain time, she can just bow out in a couple episodes...[/quote

SO?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:34 pm

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 37 Img_3912

They'll only be filming for a little over a week more, per Amanda. Guess they're trying to keep to their original air dates.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:44 pm

I read this morning that filming would go through July 4th. Can't remember where I saw that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 pm

If they are only filming for a little over a week, my eyes are literally going to fall out of my head if there are any engagements out of this show. Perhaps the format will change as others alluded to where it's more like Bachelor Pad in its game-like format than love but I guess we shall see...

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:54 pm

dartbachfan27 wrote:If they are only filming for a little over a week, my eyes is literally going to fall out of my head if there are any engagements out of this show. Perhaps the format will change as others alluded to where it's more like Bachelor Pad in its game-like format than love but I guess we shall see...

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 37 3806527698 we now have filming duration varying from 1 week to 1 month. If it's only a week it would be :shocked!: to see an engagement.

Is there an official airing date?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Bachelor Pad was a far superior show. If they bring back components of that, I'm a happy camper. Will this thing still run 6 episodes? That's a lot of content to squeeze out of one week of filming. But I suppose if they can use pre-shut down content + investigation drama, that's easily 1-2 epi's. They can also probably make Evan and Carly's wedding an entire episode.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:30 pm

This article says filming will go through July 5th...I guess Amanda is only counting the actual filming days, but pretty sure it's longer than a week and a half if this is true...
"filming will resume this weekend, and it set to run through July 5."

http://www.eonline.com/news/862106/bachelor-in-paradise-will-be-back-this-summer-but-which-cast-members-will-return

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:03 pm

IMO Amanda is just trying to justify being away from her kids.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:04 pm

I hope the July 5th date is right and Amanda was just exaggerating. That'd get them closer to the usual two and a half weeks of filming, if you incl. the three days already shot.

Premiere date was/is August 8th, @notarose.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal