SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:55 am

yana_bach wrote:*Spoiler* reminds me of Drew from Des' season actually.

Interesting, Drew was prettier to me. And a bit duller than giggly *SPOILER*. But close. I don't know why my 1F vibe won't go away. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:14 pm

RS tweeted a couple photos of DLo & *spoiler* out together yesterday (I posted them in his thread). According to someone on Reddit, DLo & *spoiler* sat with them to eat and chatted for about 20-25 min. According to that user (paraphrased):
-both came across very nice & were pretty funny, DLo was more talkative than the user would have expected and*spoiler* was on the quieter side
-both giggled a bit but nothing overboard (laugh out loud)
-it seemed like a more romantic (as opposed to friendly/platonic) vibe ... *spoiler* put his hand on her leg a few times while chatting
-DLo mentioned how heavily edited the show is & that a bunch if them (contestants) keep a journal marking down what was shown & what actually happened

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@nd4reality, he looks like 1F and his cute, sweet schtick reminded me of 1F and people water. I just don't feel depth from him. Seems like your average 20s guy searching for a good time. Not a bad guy, but not interesting or a lead to me.

duh :headbanging

I stared at him in the latest spoiler pictures and ITA with you now. Ugh. How did I not see it before ???

Now if he starts giving PIs that drone on and on and on for the entire episode I will think they are separated from Birth.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Em27 wrote:
Amethyst wrote:At least in theory, it doesn't trouble me if a cast member explores his options with more than one woman, and vice-versa. Sometimes I think the BiP cast members would be better off if they did that more often. But the filmed footage will tell the tale.

I can't for the life of me see why having two love interests would rule you out as the Bachelor. Isn't that pretty much a job requirement? :D

I think RS was saying spoiler will look like he played Kristina and be given a bad edit. He's going to go from being "America's Sweetheart" to being hated because Kristina and him had what looked like an established exclusive relationship. No one's going to want him as the next Bach after that.

Yeah, I could definitely see that happening. It's almost too easy as a storyline.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:06 pm

@nd4reality I am sorry I put the image in your head. It has been stuck in mine all season. Heck rumor is he even went for 1F's sloppy seconds, which is an awesome term to use for bachelor nation, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Amanda commented "cute goggles" on robbys last ig. I think I like these two together. Anyone else think they might actually be a good match?

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Amanda commented "cute goggles" on robbys last ig. I think I like these two together. Anyone else think they might actually be a good match?

Never say Never, But....NO!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Amanda commented "cute goggles" on robbys last ig. I think I like these two together. Anyone else think they might actually be a good match?
If Robby is willing/ready to get involved with a single mom with two young children I think they're a good match for now JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:18 pm

I think Robby and Amanda both like attention and to be recognized. Both like having fun and partying. So hey, I have seen worse matches on this show. I personally am not an Amanda fan, and I enjoy the silliness that is Robby, so I think IMO he can maybe do better. But I trust like all these relationships they know each other better than I do. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:26 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I think they'll make fantastic shill partners, and I feel bad for poor Chase. Dumbed by Robby, and vacationing with Josh. The bitter exes. laugh out loud

The last time I thought a couple was a total joke was Carly and Evan though, so what the heck do I know? Maybe Amanda and Robby get married next summer on the beach of BIP 5 and have 10 million more babies. My only hope is she slows her roll just a tad this time, and we avoid all that #dadlife nonsense. Not getting engaged is a good start.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:29 pm

If plastic doll Ken and Barbie can't make it, I don't think I can put much faith in the real life versions. laugh out loud Though stranger things can and do happen. laugh out loud

But the girls could have loads of fun and laughter playing with Robby and Uncle Chase. laugh out loud

JMS(narky)O

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:31 pm

I actually wonder if they actually encouraged any engagements this time? Perhaps they were not in such a rush to have them after all the other problems.

Perhaps they get engaged at the Wrap up special. MF loves his engagements IMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal