SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 Empty Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:37 am

Previous threads here

Ash2214 wrote:IMO, if his attorneys are correct in their statement and that no alcohol was found in his system and he was tested through both a urine sample and a blood sample then those 5-6 hours wouldn't have made a difference. Even with the most basic urine tests, alcohol can be detected in one's system 12-36 hours later depending on how much alcohol was consumed.

IMO, If Chris was drunk, the only thing those 5-6 hours might have done for him would have been to put him in a clearer state of mind if he was consuming water and food. It wouldn't have wiped out every single trace of alcohol in his system IMO.

With my limited knowledge of these tests due to working in a school district with an excellent social work system, you can even check through a salvia swab and that's usually good for up to 10 or so hours.

It will be interesting to see what more comes out. So sad all around.

Sheokaf wrote:His big shot attorney already got his past misdemeanors taken off the plate - so the jury can only judge him for this one accident. He has a History. Whatever.
ETA just my opinion.

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone CMIIW but your past has nothing to do with any current charges? Plus the tests confirm no alcohol. I'm not doubting the testing. That's a non issue for me now. Alcohol had nothing to do with this accident and good for his lawyer making it clear that it's not to be referenced in any manner.

I don't find it hard to believe that he purchased alcohol for his personal use and was going to consume it at his leisure or for the spread that was going to be done the next day on his renovations.

There are a number of reason's I can think of that would have caused the accident and none of them include alcohol.

He could have had a lot of things on his mind and wasn't concentrating, or he didn't realize how close the tractor was until he got up to it, he could have dozed off. It's a tragic accident. Whatever caused it, IMO didn't include alcohol. The Department of Criminal Investigation confirmed it apparently by the testing.

Sheokaf on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:15 pm

This is one where I will keep my opinions to myself. But, having grown up in a small town with a well-established family....he will walk. **JMO**

Right now he is charged with leaving the scene of a fatal accident, that's it. Whether money talks or not, these are the facts.

“The State has not charged Mr. Soules with any crime asserting he is criminally responsible for the death of the decedent.
http://people.com/tv/chris-soules-test-results-no-alcohol-drugs-system-following-crash/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71352

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Post by hdman Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Has anyone heard how Chris made out in court?

hdman

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Post by hae1001 Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:30 pm

@hdman his trial was delayed. Idk if a new date was ever set.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:17 pm

Hae1001, thank you

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:52 pm

http://wqad.com/2017/08/04/trial-date-set-for-former-bachelor-star-chris-soules/

Chris's trial will be in Jan 2018
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:42 pm

I feel so bad for everyone involved. That's a long time. Keeping everyone in my prayers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:56 pm

Chris's Instagram account has been reactivated http://instagram.com/souleschris
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:01 pm

@hae1001 Thanks for that.

Just a reminder, it is private.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:50 pm

Latest update on the situation.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/entertainment/judge-rejects-bachelor-star-s-fatal-accident-law-challenge-1.3747484?hootPostID=9a72ac0ce07fa83023b23216ab6f20ad

thebachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 87b72b10 thebachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 86669110 thebachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:53 pm

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2018/02/23/iowa-supreme-court-not-hear-soules-case-jury-trial-scheduled/369047002/

I can't imagine the amount of $$$ he is spending with his fancy lawyer (very pricey via IA standards-I live here too). I get he wants it dismissed, but do his lawyers feel this is the best way to avoid jail/criminal guilt plea? I mean the only thing left to do is appeal to the Supreme Court am I right? Just curious on what we're missing here from the case...FTR, I like Chris. Horrible Bach, but I think all around a nice guy so not trying to throw him under the bus. (I think he did that on his own, IMO).
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:02 am

It sounds like his attorneys were basing this plea on the other cases in Iowa that were dismissed and hoping for the same. 
I have been in jury duty pools probably a dozen times. It will be interesting to see how they pick jurors. 
It does sound like his defense team has a good case. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:10 am

IA he should have to face trial. If he is innocent of the charges, the trial will end with that verdict. If he is guilty, he should face the music. I have come to feel he is very smug and needs to be brought down a couple of pegs. JMHOFWIW.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

+29
Linds911
allykat
jojo47
veg_out
HavaDrPepper