SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:37 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
@fox28Iowa
Chris Soules' lawyers say that Kenneth Mosher's death did NOT come as a result of Soules' charged offense. (Leaving the scene of a crash resulting in serious injury)
WATCH LIVE: http://bit.ly/2WUI3VH

Yes, he did something wrong: he left the scene of an accident.  However, it seems as if his actions did not cause the death or there would have been other charges.  Having worked insurance claims for many years I will tell you that people do things that don't make any sense following an accident: things that they regret later and things they shouldn't have done. People feel no injury but later find they were walking around on a broken leg.  
Sooooo...it is hard to say why he reacted the way he did. Someone died: someone he knew, he was likely upset, maybe even in shock, at the time and reacted in a way he may regret. ( I can't read minds) He will now pay the price for that.

The oldest trick in the book. First they give him a plea bargain that enables him to be charged with a lesser charge. Then, they rightfully claim the lesser charge does not meet the requirements for the actual crime. Of course the plead down charge didn’t cause his death, Duh!?!

It’s ok. The family can’t get the victim back so, they got the next best thing. They probably didn’t want to see Chris do jail time anyway. I sure didn’t. I would just want my life to have a higher price tag than $2.5M, even at his age. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:47 pm

@Chgohighlife IDK seriously. I guess what my life is worth depends on how I live it, how I treat others and hopefully give the best to each— others and myself. You can’t take money with you, so it’s worthless to the one who’s passed on and generally cold cmfort, IMO to the survivors.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Chgohighlife  IDK seriously.  I guess what my life is worth depends on how I live it, how I treat others and hopefully give the best to each— others and myself. You can’t take money with you, so it’s worthless to the one who’s passed on and generally cold cmfort, IMO to the survivors.

@Kashathediva
You misunderstood what I was saying. Actuarial science assigns the value of a life based on completely different criteria than you’re citing so those factors, all of them - are irrelevant as it relates to compensation which already assumes that money will be used to resolve the claim. That’s why the family/survivors sued, for money - cold comfort or not - and the amount is related to his age and earning potential, (among other factors) only measurable tangibles. IMO Successful strategic elimination of victim statements from the record and sentencing delays contributed to exclusion of all the warm and fuzzies so, they are essentially non-factors in the outcome. Chris’s lawyers were highly skilled and clearly successful, IMO. Having watched all the arguments, I thought they would be.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:59 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:07 am

I hope Chris does use this as a learning experience and grows from this horrible event. Interesting that Andi is still in contact with him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:53 pm

I know it has been a hard road for him. It's a shame that he does not have a partner that he could lean on during this time of tragedy. Wish the best for him.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Chris is an example of how far your star can fall. I only hope he chooses to live his life with authenticity and, if he does, I think he'll find a companion right in Iowa!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:46 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:01 am

I'm sorry to say this, and might be alone in this, but I find this interview in really bad taste. It imho seems like Chris doesn't want to let go of lime light, and live quiet life. He wants imho a redemption tour, give interviews, and gather good PR. Imho just really in bad taste, given that the other driver did die, and Chris had decided to leave the scene. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:40 am

His season has given us some of the most annoying, always-on-our-tv-screens contestants ever.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:51 am

I just watched it and don’t have any trouble with Chris being able to tell his side of it. I really do believe that this has impacted his life and hopefully will help him to make better decisions. I also don’t have a problem with him getting an attorney right away. I would tell my sons the same thing, innocent or not.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:43 pm

@albean99 IA there were so many rumours at the time, it was a mess.

This I'm sure has affected him for life. I can see where he left because he was scared and needed to feel safe at home.

I did not read about or hear the part of the 911 call where he is counting his chest compressions. I was surprised to hear that.

ETA: or confirmation that there were no lights on the tractor, and that wasn't his truck, therefore the beer cans could have been anyone's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

+29
Linds911
allykat
jojo47
veg_out
HavaDrPepper