SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Post by notarose Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 12:31

suzq wrote:I guess since there is no Bachelor Summer Games this year and very possibly no BIP season (and no Stagecoach until October) -- BN people are deciding they are going to hook up anyway.  I guess that looks and youth seem to be of most importance to a lot of BN men -- including Chris Soules.  JMO.

Good point about BIP and BSG not being an option for meeting. IMO the BN pool is a lot like a dating app. Someone signs up for the show, like people do on an app, then communicate where there is mutual interest. Some dating app groups even host m&g events so another similarity. IMO BN is just another option for singles to network.

I’m curious how RS got this info.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Post by jojo47 Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 17:41

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1250416222539218945?s=20

Is this really for real? I wouldn’t have seen that relationship coming if it fell in my soup!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 20:17

I laughed out loud when I saw an article in US Weekly about this. Of course Chris slid into Victoria's DM's. And I ask you this...who in the world OTHER than VF would go to Iowa in the middle of a global pandemic to hook up with Chris Soules? I wouldn't have guessed this and yet it makes all the sense in the world to me. These two fools belong together. rotfl
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 20:49

albean99 wrote:I just watched it and don’t have any trouble with Chris being able to tell his side of it. I really do believe that this has impacted his life and hopefully will help him to make better decisions. I also don’t have a problem with him getting an attorney right away. I would tell my sons the same thing, innocent or not.

@albean99
The potential for jail time was great and anyone in his shoes would be a fool not to lawyer up, immediately. Honestly, his legal team was the absolute best representation money can buy. The strategy was amazing and successful and as a result, he is free and giving interviews about the experience. 

I don’t imagine Victoria or, very many young women at all are cut out for the life of a serious farmer's wife in that one stoplight town and I do believe the solitude has shaped who he is and not in a good way but, maybe someday he will find someone who can handle that lifestyle. They won’t be from BN though, IMO. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu 16 Apr 2020 - 15:52

Oh my gosh what the heck!? Suspect cantstopl So freaking random.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 8367-910 Bachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 I_got_13 Bachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Bachelor - Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue 28 Apr 2020 - 11:15

It's almost as if she's giving the big middle finger to everyone, or anyone who cares.  Hugesmile

The Bachelor alumna had fans buzzing on Monday after she posted a photo of herself on Instagram and listed the location as Arlington, Iowa, which is where Soules lives.

"Farm life," she captioned the snapshot.
Credit: @Victoria Fuller

Arlington, Iowa

vlfuller

Farm life.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1145650/the-bachelor-s-victoria-fuller-drops-another-major-hint-about-those-chris-soules-romance-rumors?content=organic&cmpid=social&source=twitter-enews&medium=link-post

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue 28 Apr 2020 - 12:12

I would pay money to see Mama Soules roll her eyes at this pairing.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu 28 May 2020 - 15:46

Bachelor Nation’s Victoria Fuller and Chris Soules Are ‘Exclusively Dating’
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-victoria-fuller-chris-soules-are-exclusively-dating/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu 28 May 2020 - 21:30

Why does Ben H feel Chris should talk to him about his relationship? dizzy

He added that he was surprised since the pair seem so different. “I wish he would talk to me about it,” the former Bachelor, 31, said. “Victoria seemed a lot more outspoken than Chris. Chris is a super quiet, shy guy. He has a great family. He’s really good at what he does. He’s a great farmer, and I didn’t see that side of Victoria. That doesn’t — none of that relates with her.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-victoria-fuller-chris-soules-are-exclusively-dating/

Strange comment to make? laugh out loud

As discussed on Us Weekly’s “Here for the Right Reasons” podcast, Fuller recently posted a selfie from her car with her bags packed.

I’VE ESCAPED,” the 26-year-old Virginia Beach native wrote via her Instagram Story, tagging fellow season 24 contestant Kelsey Weier. She later posted a video drinking wine with her former costar.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/victoria-fuller-leaves-chris-soules-farm-in-iowa/

After all this time together, I'm sure they can figure out if they are compatible or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu 28 May 2020 - 23:56

I am utterly fascinated by this pairing!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri 29 May 2020 - 8:14

Who died and left Ben in charge of someone else’s romantic life? He better focus on what the heck he’s doing himself and stay out of things that don’t concern him. His life has been a train wreck so, now he’s engaged. Congratulations on graduating kindergarten. Now you can go to real school. 
This couple IS a shocker but, only time will tell. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri 29 May 2020 - 10:05

If I was enjoying time with a guy in a very new relationship and I left to go meet someone, I wouldn't think that "I've escaped"??

She's so weird IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

+29
Linds911
allykat
jojo47
veg_out
HavaDrPepper