SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Bryan is so positive, fun and quick to smile/laugh. I love his energy. IMO he brings out a fun, happy energy in Rachel. I think these two would have a passionate, exciting life together. Hopefully Rachel thinks so too!! kisses  

The more I see of Bryan...the more attractive he becomes. Yum!  Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 1105969562  
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:59 pm

HEA wrote:I almost thought they were having a baby out there with their breathing and both were mmm mmmm mmm when they kissed, it was hilarious rofl

Having or making ??? rofl

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:01 pm

They are so funny. Both are scared but still they are having a blast with it. Can't wait
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Does anyone have a different link to the one on one video? Would be much appreciated. Sounds really sweet.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:
HEA wrote:I almost thought they were having a baby out there with their breathing and both were mmm mmmm mmm when they kissed, it was hilarious rofl

Having or making ??? rofl

spitcoffee rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:10 pm

@Bee Here you go...

I noticed the mmm mmms too. They are such dorks.  laugh out loud

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:16 pm

I also chuckled when he said "how did you get so far down there?". I agree that these two have chemistry that is off the charts.

I noticed he also called her babe when he asked her how she got that far down. Thought that was cute. And yes, Rachel's outfit for this activity seems completely impractical. Like I've said, I'm fine with whatever way this season goes but I just think Bryan is a decent guy who has gotten an unfair rap. Hopefully some of that will change with more focus on his and Rachel's relationship and their dynamic together.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:16 pm

@GuardianAngel I totally agree. Bryan was IMO all in from the beginning (I'm here for something serious, you're my future, etc.), and Rachel needed reassurance that their relationship was real IMO. Looking forward to watching this date.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Her hmm hmm at the start of the kiss.

Bryan  to me ais a breath of fresh air on this show. There is nothing fake about him or the way he behaves. What you see is what you get.

I think I'm secretly hoping he is not f1 and in the running for future lead.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Interesting. Rachel said he was a breath of fresh air too.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Diana wrote:That video gave me anxiety for them laugh out loud but seriously how sweet was he?!? heartbeat imo he's exactly who Rachel has described her f1 to be.

I'll be shocked if he isn't it. He's definitely the guy who makes her feel secure and loves her so much

All JMO

Hmmm... I have a totally different reaction to that video. I felt uncomfortable with his demands for a "kiss kiss kiss" when Rachel says "no, I can't Bryan, I'm scared" and he yells "come on!"

He clearly knows what the camera wants and doesn't care that Rachel isn't feelin it imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:26 pm

For me, I didn't read his c'mon" as aggressive or inconsiderate. It actually sounded playful and teasing to me IMO. It was more like that "push" to try something/to take advantage of the moment. Like, "we are doing this and we really aren't going to kiss right now, c'mon" I think it was actually the kind of forwardness that Rachel is looking for. She mentioned on her date with Dean, how she wants someone to "push" her to try new adventures. But, that is just how I saw it Smiley

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown