SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sarahg Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

In addition, Sharleen said in her recap that Bryan reminds her of her own fiance Andy!

1. Bryan, 37: As a woman in her 30s, I LOVE watching Rachel and Bryan together. Their interactions are sexy and playful, yet mature and without the BS. Rachel doesn’t hide the fact that Bryan’s a frontrunner (she’s keeps saying she’s suspicious of him being too good to be true, a giveaway of how into him she is). There’s something about Bryan that reminded me of Andy when we started dating. He’d been around the block, he’d dodged past girlfriends’ pressure to get more serious, but it wasn’t a fear of commitment; it was waiting for “right.” And when “right” did come around, he didn’t play games. Instead, he made sure to tell me how excited he was about me at every opportunity. I truly see that in Bryan with Rachel. The way he described loving how easygoing she is (I do think this is something men appreciate more as they get older), how he didn’t want any regrets, how timing is everything. He’s plenty effusive but that’s not all he is, à la Josiah; he’s both confident and curious about her. Have I mentioned I love #Brachel?

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-recap-episode-5/

These are some really BIG words from two people from this franchise whose opinion I value a lot and who both have exceptional intuition and people reading skills, IMO.

What stands out to me is neither Des nor Sharleen are saying they just like Bryan... they are BOTH comparing Bryan to their own partners! As long as I've watched, I've never seen either one compare a potential F1 to their own partners. 

That Bryan reminds Des of her Chris and Sharleen saying Bryan reminds her of her man too. I definitely think Des and Sharleen are both seeing a MATURE relationship here on a Bette season and Bryan is a huge reason for that, IMO.  :yes:

jmo

Totally agree @AllAboutLove. I was so happy to see Sharleen's comments on Bryan. Love her and love what she had to say. IMO Bryan actually isn't all that smooth but rather someone who's mature and truly comfortable with themselves and expressing what they're feeling. Add that to someone who's naturally optimistic and romantic and you get things like "this is a fairy tale" and "we're a perfect match" (which, to me, coming from someone else could easily sound like "lines," but from what we've seen of Bryan, I think he just believes those things. You little sweetheart, Bryan.)

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've wondered before if Sharleen knows who wins and tailors her comments to be especially supportive for the couple. Not to say that I think she's being ~disingenuous~ (this season's fav word apparently)--I think she's always very honest and fair in her blog posts--but I noticed during JoJo's season that she seemed especially keen on pointing out Jordan's good qualities when he was getting a lot of flak. IMO Sharleen is genuinely a nice person and it wouldn't surprise me if she knows that Bryan wins, and that it can be especially difficult for a couple post-show if F1 doesn't have a lot of public support. So, in choosing what to cover in her blogs/videos, she includes her positive opinion of F1 in an effort to be supportive (and maybe just maybe get others on board, too).

(IIRC Sharleen specifically said in a previous season that she was unspoiled, so I'm guessing that's an anomaly and usually she does know who RS predicts, which would support my theory.)

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:54 pm

hi @sarahg great post! Regarding Sharleen, I know that for her she will post her own thoughts and opinions regardless of who is spoiled to be F1. She did this with Nick who was F2 and despite the lead being her friend. So it's not uncommon at all for her to take a stance of support for a non-F1.

For Bryan though, what stood out for me is she didn't just point out some good qualities as she has for past F1s but that she said Bryan reminds her of her own fiance. That's really huge since Sharleen has never done that before since she has been with her partner. So she made it almost personal in that sense just how much she likes Bryan.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Still catching on Monday and Tuesday's episodes and I have to say it was very funny but also very telling, after Bryan and Rachel left for their one on one and Dean alone expresses that Bryan may not get a rose. It wasn't just that the other guys disagreed but the way they did. There was full on "is he serious" laughter at Dean's comment and Josiah's snarky response cracked me up.

That to me made it clear how much these guys all knew Rachel was into Bryan. And considering they were part of the season and seeing and hearing things viewers weren't, to me made it very telling how into Bryan Rachel is. Because even when competing on the season, the other contestants are not present for the lead and other competitors' one on one time. That these guys could pick Rachel's feelings for Bryan that much, means she's very obvious about it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Yes, but Andy ever do this? https://twitter.com/michcoll/status/879880107783069697

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:13 pm

makeover wrote:Finally a new (?) Picture of Bryan on Instagram. From the same suit / lapel maker from Miami.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV3cRaIDsI2/
Great catch! Posted June 27 (yesterday?). So looks like Bryan is getting a suit maybe or?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:13 pm

Usually the other contestants talk about the F1 behind their back because they notice a strong connection with Rachel and Bryan.  They did it last year with Jordan when he was on a 1on1 with JoJo.  The guys, including Peter can clearly see that Bryan is a frontrunner and some feel threatened.  I have noticed this pattern in other seasons as well.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:16 pm

Also this photo from June 7

007sebas Kendall boys making moves @thebryanabasolo  a big congrats to the crew of the @bacheloretteabc and @therachlindsay #thebachelorette @thelapelproject making its mark on #hollywood again! #sartorilife #godisgoodhomie #makingmoves #lifeiswhatyoumakeit #sartoriamici #mygroomsroom

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 23 18949553_1714046898896590_5668097846956523520_n
https://www.instagram.com/007sebas/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Bryan looking good.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Sheokaf wrote:Yes, but Andy ever do this? https://twitter.com/michcoll/status/879880107783069697
First of all, Andy is just some dude to me, not the epicenter of all that is good and right in men so I don't care about him or what he's done whatsoever. Second of all, HILARIOUS!! Bryan better be able to laugh about himself cause this ish is ridk and I don't care if he was 24, 44, or 99. What a joke. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:19 pm

Sheokaf wrote:Yes, but Andy ever do this? https://twitter.com/michcoll/status/879880107783069697

Bryan was on a show called The Player 13 years ago and SCMIIW, but I believe he was sent home because he had "no game." Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 23 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:20 pm

1. This is not Andy's thread.
2. Based on Sharleen's own post and what she wrote, I doubt she'd care if Andy did and it wouldn't change her mind about him at all since she literally wrote that Andy was all about that single life in his 30s being around the block until he found the "right" one - Sharleen.

Back on topic: Bryan.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:21 pm

Alanna wrote:
First of all, Andy is just some dude to me, not the epicenter of all that is good and right in men so I don't care about him or what he's done whatsoever. Second of all, HILARIOUS!! Bryan better be able to laugh about himself cause this ish is ridk and I don't care if he was 24, 44, or 99. What a joke. All imo.

I'm lost. Who is Andy?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown