SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:07 pm

It's not the same pool IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:07 pm

SelmaHB wrote:R & B on IG  

SOURCE :  my SC

@GuardianAngel

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 Whatsa11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:08 pm

doesnt that comment like indicate he's not the winner?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's not the same pool IMO.

Similar but not the same. I know they use different homes. I think it was Ben and Lauren who were stuck in s house with no furniture or TV. It was supposed to be furnished but wasn't.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:10 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:doesnt that comment like indicate he's not the winner?

How so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Because he us bad at iG? I don't think so. I think it just shows he can laugh at himself imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Because he us bad at iG?  I don't think so.  I think it just shows he can laugh at himself  imo

I think he likes it because he agrees he's bad with IG. We mentioned many times here how he's old school.
However, I don't put too much stock on sm likes/comments, because it's too subjective. I'd rather sleuth where Bryan/Rachel/Peter is.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:22 pm

I can't connect the dots that because Bryan liked a comment that he is bad at using IG, he admitted he's not F1? no idea scratch JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 Palm_s10
Source
This apparently was one used during Chris and Des and was mentioned in Andi's threads.  No match but to add to the bunch after searching forever for that dark wall. laugh out loud I feel like we've seen it but don't know where or when.  And Elan's dinner for 3 was during Andi's season.  Mentioned Here.  Plus, Elan posted a Pool pic during that time as well but no luck or match, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:30 pm

I think the comment he liked was referring to the icons from the picture adding page showing in the corner of the pic. I don't know how he even managed to get them there, so yeah, he is pretty bad.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:39 pm

I guess he tried to post it on IG, took a screenshot of it on the IG edit page, and went back and posted the screen shot instead of the original. Idk why... he's about as SM savvy as my mother laugh out loud.

Also IA he's likely on a SHV (sobs).

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Yeah he's so bad at sm, it's kinda cute!! I bet rachel can have lots of fun with his incompetence laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown