SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I flipped the photo for comparison:
snipped

I think it is.
The person who took the picture was just not at the same place IMO

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 Captur28
SOURCE @Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:50 pm

What are those icons in corner of the photo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Icons you use when uploading a pic on IG. Like the comment said, IMO, he's bad at IG. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:53 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks for all that. Conclusion, they use different safehouses. laugh out loud I'm glad we found as many pics as possible to compare. That rules those out.

I can't find Kaitlyn's pool pic with beer in hand. Maybe it was a pic of the snap where the poster has deleted it and that's why it's not coming up on the search.

We should post all those in one thread No Discussion and carry it forward season after season. I will do that tomorrow. Right now, there's more fireworks, and two terrified puppies. The downside to long weekends. console

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:55 pm

LOL I have those kind of icon thingies all the time on my stuff too. But--I'm a Mimi. So...
@HEA I wish I thought it were the same pool. One pool edging looks rough and one looks smooth to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah he's so bad at sm, it's kinda cute!! I bet rachel can have lots of fun with his incompetence laugh out loud

Haha! IKR. giggling I always laugh out loud when he uses old-school apps to make collages on IG and the idea of him sitting on the couch with his camera pointed to the TV screen to get a Bachelorette pic for his IG has me rotfl
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Maybe we should compare those lounge chairs?

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing these forward so they are on the same page.

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 Img_0622
Rachel's IG story 5/27

coolangel wrote:
sdmom wrote:--snipped--

Ask and you shall receive. laugh out loud laugh out loud Bryan just posted a pic in the pool of what looks like a SHV giggling

thebryanabasolo Soaking it all in #lazysunday lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 2600
lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 19624874_1410378539048403_5801510728150024192_n
Source

JMO

Maybe we should compare those lounge chairs?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:07 pm

Was Kait's SH in Los Angeles?

That brown fence in Bryan's photo seems higher than 8 feet to me. In LA, the municipal code is 6 or 8 feet for back and side yards. It looks like it belongs to a very modern house, judging by the style of fence itself, the concrete surround on the pool and the patio furnishings.

The pic of Rachel from May 27th looks like an older LA house with dirty stucco and older wooden windows, which to me seem to not belong on a modern house.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:08 pm

It looks like a shv pic but I still think it looks more like a public pool in appearance. So do you think he's trying to give out a hint that he's f1?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:11 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Was Kait's SH in Los Angeles?

That brown fence in Bryan's photo seems higher than 8 feet to me. In LA, the municipal code is 6 or 8 feet for back and side yards. It looks like it belongs to a very modern house, judging by the style of fence itself, the concrete surround on the pool and the patio furnishings.

The pic of Rachel from May 27th looks like an older LA house with dirty stucco and older wooden windows, which to me seem to not belong on a modern house.

I think many are closer to or in Palm Springs.  Iirc. Maybe because they allow higher fences.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:14 pm

My question is: if it's a public pool, where is everyone else? Bryan asked everyone to leave so he can have the pool all to himself/
Not trying to be snarky but curios to know.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:17 pm

Pools aren't always full. I've seen many a pic by Bach alum in their apartment pools by themselves. I'm not saying it's not a shv but that I'm not sure.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown