SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:48 pm

@HEA, I thought so too. That the brown wall would go with the brown bench Rachel is sitting on--assuming that it is a bench!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:51 pm

BTW ,wasn't there an SHV picture of Chris (Des) by the pool ? It might help.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:55 pm

LynnTa wrote:BTW ,wasn't there an SHV picture of Chris (Des) by the pool ?  It might help.

Yes it was posted upthread somewhere. It's a different house.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:22 am

LynnTa wrote:@HEA, I thought so too. That the brown wall would go with the brown bench Rachel is sitting on--assuming that it is a bench!

it is too much of a coincidence that it looks like the same brown IMO

i also made a close up of cooper and I truly believe it is a carry on luggage.

so for me it is just like 1+1+1 .... rachel pic what looks like a swimming suit with brown background, then cooper with the carry on luggage and bryan in a swimming pool with brown wall?

Considering that bryan IG for the last 2 months NEVER had any pool or summer activities???  scratch

for me there is no doubt they are together.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:27 am

The pic of Rachel is from late May so may not be the same place even if it is from a shv.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:28 am

albean99 wrote:The pic of Rachel is from late May so may not be the same place even if it is from a shv.

yes you are right.
it is may 27

so we have cooper and bryan and a carry on.... still enough for me lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:36 am

There is a photo of many of the men going through the airport. It would show luggage for Bryan.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:There is a photo of many of the men going through the airport. It would show luggage for Bryan.

Yes I posted one of them and mentioned that bryan compared to the other had only one and the other 2 big ones Hugesmile

but i personally have several luggage and if it is a long week end or a vacay, i do not use the same. Plus the carry on could be also rachel's. I think what I see with this carry on is that cooper and rachel are NOT home. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:46 am

I think Rachel is traveling too. How does she travel with Copper? And she has said that ABC only flies her commercial.  He's too big to bring in flight. She seems too attached to him to fly him as cargo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:09 am

Ilovepeter wrote:I think Rachel is traveling too. How does she travel with Copper? And she has said that ABC only flies her commercial.  He's too big to bring in flight. She seems too attached to him to fly him as cargo.

This is why I believe the house is in Texas... she can easily take her car with him... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:13 am

We don't know when and where that Cooper picture was taken. Some see a luggage others see an open drawer so Who Knows?

Now I want to know where Peter is today or tomorrow! Am I too greedy to ask for Peter to post? Lol!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:19 am

He's usually on SM every friggin day! Where is Peter today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown