SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:14 am

LynnTa wrote:@HEA, I thought so too. That the brown wall would go with the brown bench Rachel is sitting on--assuming that it is a bench!

so is it possible that on may 27 and july 2... they were at the same place?
If we look at the other SHV places, the walls are white and it was said that they were in LA I think
But we also know that the SHV are not always in LA
If cooper was with her yesterday and if we assume it is a SHV... the logical thing would be to think that she brought cooper in a car. I have a hard time thinking she took him on plane with her for few days, much trouble and more explanation to do if she was caught at the airport IMO

so my theory is that they have a place in Dallas area. Maybe he decided to stay there to study his license and always be there whenever she return from her medias tour etc. It is also easy to go to Miami via Austin, so renting a car to go there is quite possible too. IMO

Bryan clearly express the sentiment of: when we want, there is a way. I need to remember what he said exactly but this is how I took it.

all is JMO

Back to top Go down

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by SelmaHB Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:53 am

Bryan liked this pic on IG thumbsup

SOURCE : SC

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Screen10
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:24 am

I just want to throw this out there.  My son and his family live in Austin in a home that was built in the 1980's, and there are a lot of stucco houses in their neighborhood with that same color of stucco and dark brown paint.  In fact, when my son bought that house about 10 years ago, it had that same color of stucco with dark brown paint around the windows, and they chose to update it with brighter colors.  There is even a house across the street from them that the owners have listed as a BnB rental.  That it is not the house in that picture of course, but Austin has a lot of stucco homes and getting there would not require a plane ride.  

My thoughts are this.  If Bryan is the F1 and has not been working in Miami for a very long time, perhaps they rented him a house in Austin, and Rachel can easily drive there, along with Copper, without anyone seeing her.  Rachel would also be familiar with Austin, since she went to the University of Texas.  And this would work well for her while still working full-time or even part-time.  And Bryan could even drive up to see her if he stayed out of sight.

But, they very well could also be using some of the safe houses that other couples in the past have used, and none of the above would apply.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:33 am

Longhornfan wrote:I just want to throw this out there.  My son and his family live in Austin in a home that was built in the 1980's, and there are a lot of stucco houses in their neighborhood with that same color of stucco and dark brown paint.  In fact, when my son bought that house about 10 years ago, it had that same color of stucco with dark brown paint around the windows, and they chose to update it with brighter colors.  There is even a house across the street from them that the owners have listed as a BnB rental.  That it is not the house in that picture of course, but Austin has a lot of stucco homes and getting there would not require a plane ride.  

My thoughts are this.  If Bryan is the F1 and has not been working in Miami for a very long time, perhaps they rented him a house in Austin, and Rachel can easily drive there, along with Copper, without anyone seeing her.  Rachel would also be familiar with Austin, since she went to the University of Texas.  And this would work well for her while still working full-time or even part-time.  And Bryan could even drive up to see her if he stayed out of sight.

But, they very well could also be using some of the safe houses that other couples in the past have used, and none of the above would apply.

This is exactly my thinking. lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 4256136633  
Not necessarily with Austin, but with being somewhere within close enough driving range in Texas for all the reasons you stated. I would think it would be so easy to get a rental with pool close enough for the summer as a nice little hideaway.  That little Copper photo could even have been someone unpacking for the weekend. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:34 am

How do these peeps not have to work?? I know I ask all the time but I don't get it!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:39 am

Alanna wrote: @Alanna How do these peeps not have to work?? I know I ask all the time but I don't get it!!

I can't answer for the guys because I am in your corner.
As for Rachel, a lot of litigator work is research. She can do a lot from home with a couple computers etc. It seems like she is going in to work daily or at least when she isn't traveling and that seems to have slowed down.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote: @Alanna How do these peeps not have to work?? I know I ask all the time but I don't get it!!

I can't answer for the guys because I am in your corner.
As for Rachel, a lot of litigator work is research. She can do a lot from home with a couple computers etc. It seems like she is going in to work daily or at least when she isn't traveling and that seems to have slowed down.
Yep, I agree rachel seems to be working and had WestLaw up the other day laugh out loud so she's at least somewhat working but it does seem like B can just up and leave and take a 3 mo vacay to sit around waiting for his conjugal visits?? Nice life, where can I sign up?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:47 am

Conjugal visits rofl

But seriously though, I think Bryan still is living in Miami, at least to visit family and friends (or that suit lapel maker, laugh out loud). So I doubt he would be hiding out in Texas full time now even if he is F1.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:28 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I just want to throw this out there.  My son and his family live in Austin in a home that was built in the 1980's, and there are a lot of stucco houses in their neighborhood with that same color of stucco and dark brown paint.  In fact, when my son bought that house about 10 years ago, it had that same color of stucco with dark brown paint around the windows, and they chose to update it with brighter colors.  There is even a house across the street from them that the owners have listed as a BnB rental.  That it is not the house in that picture of course, but Austin has a lot of stucco homes and getting there would not require a plane ride.  

Thank you for sharing your knowledge about Austin area. yes

quoting myself here since I had the same thought: I think they have a semi-permanent house in TX.

HEA wrote:

so is it possible that on may 27 and july 2... they were at the same place?
If we look at the other SHV places, the walls are white and it was said that they were in LA I think
But we also know that the SHV are not always in LA
If cooper was with her yesterday and if we assume it is a SHV... the logical thing would be to think that she brought cooper in a car. I have a hard time thinking she took him on plane with her for few days, much trouble and more explanation to do if she was caught at the airport IMO

so my theory is that they have a place in Dallas area. Maybe he decided to stay there to study his license and always be there whenever she return from her medias tour etc. It is also easy to go to Miami via Austin, so renting a car to go there is quite possible too. IMO

snipped

all is JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:29 pm

It does make sense for the SHV to be somewhere in Texas so Rachel can go back to work.

Didn't JP and Ashley have theirs in NYC ? CMIIW. JP went back to work.

IMO- TB should have SHVs in Texas considering how big the Bach Family is from Texas now. It feels like its now the 2nd biggest hub for Bach people after LA! ( Brad, Sean & Cat, Jojo, Rachel, Zach, etc)

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
coolangel wrote:

Ask and you shall receive. laugh out loud laugh out loud Bryan just posted a pic in the pool of what looks like a SHV giggling

thebryanabasolo Soaking it all in #lazysunday lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 2600
lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 19624874_1410378539048403_5801510728150024192_n
Source

JMO

Thanks for the shirtless picture, Bryan!!  Love ya!  rofl lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 1710264613 Hugesmile

OK, what did just happen here? Did Bryan just deliver a shirtless pool picture upon request to Rachel? Are these two being cute and playful and giving hints? A bit of a fun game going on?

This so reminds me of Ready For Love and Jenna and the other ladies posting here. That was so much fun to follow.

Some believe that certain "people" are reading this board, so the other day I asked Bryan to post a shirtless photo.  Ask and you shall receive!  cantstopl lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:40 pm

LynnTa wrote:It does make sense for the SHV to be somewhere in Texas  so Rachel can go back to work.

Didn't JP and Ashley have theirs in NYC ? CMIIW. JP went back to work.

IMO- TB should have SHVs in Texas considering how big the Bach Family is from Texas now. It feels like its now the 2nd biggest hub for Bach people after LA! ( Brad, Sean & Cat, Jojo, Rachel, Zach, etc)

I think Ashley/JP were spotted by medias leaving an hotel few minutes after each other

has CH a house there too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown