SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sartorilife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:01 pm

Got it, Bryan only dates very average looking girls laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

sartorilife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Alanna wrote:Got it, Bryan only dates very average looking girls laugh out loud

cantstopl rofl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:05 pm

Does it seem like he has a type? Tall and thin. Has he dated anyone that looks like Rachel, ht-wise and I don't mean race?

Last edited by lexforlife on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:11 pm

@lexforlife he dated jubilee
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Jubilee appears to be tall too, CMIIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:22 pm

I think Rachel is very attractive and seems to be Bryan's type. I have never felt a fake vibe from him at all. I think Bryan enjoys Rachel's personality and much as her looks....and IMO it goes both ways. Bryan is always happy and smiling and seems to be friends with most of the guys in the house. So IMO he is legit.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Imo he best thing about Bryan is that I'm guessing he just loves WOMEN and will hopefully love Rachel as she comes outta the package laugh out loud Like I don't think he's only into one type but obviously dated the hottest he could find when he was single. All imo.

Wonder if all the other ettes still with their f1 will wanna trade in their men for Bryan laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Not questioning his intentions at all. I happen to think he has it bad for Rachel. That said, I don't think anything is wrong either with pointing out that his exes pointed out here look a certain way - model,tall type( not even looking at their faces, just the stature)and Rachel of course is beautiful, no contest there.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Alanna wrote:Imo he best thing about Bryan is that I'm guessing he just loves WOMEN and will hopefully love Rachel as she comes outta the package laugh out loud Like I don't think he's only into one type but obviously dated the hottest he could find when he was single. All imo.

Wonder if all the other ettes still with their f1 will wanna trade in their men for Bryan laugh out loud

Lol no. Maybe the single ones but not the taken ones IMO. Give me last seasons f1 over any of these guys on the hotness factor. MO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:42 pm

@lexforlife she is 5'4. I wouldn't consider that tall. Or her body type to be really thin imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:52 pm

I know Bryan followed Amanda and Caila, but has he liked pictures of any girls after filming?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:52 pm

@sdmom not that I've seen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown