SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watchgate - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Thanks @Kashathediva and anonymous source! We appreciate you sharing with us!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Watchgate - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I definitely believe that "Timing is everything" is Bryan's mantra. It's exactly why I think he told Rach night one that he was there for something serious with her and then on his 1on1 that "Timing is everything". To me, that he said that in regards to Rachel is what stands out to me.

I love it.

I can't wait for the end and to hear him Tell us how he got prepared to apply and then meeting her. I can just imagine that would be super interesting.

His Instagram post about a phone call that changed his life

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSZ8BJjCVx/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en

( backstreet boys : the call that changed my destiny :Woah-hoo: )

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:27 pm

I would love to have Bryan come sharing with us how he reads our forum and how he and Rachel agree to give us clues. Hey Bryan, there's something called PM under my user name and you can use it anytime!

Seriously, congratulations to Bryan and Rachel! I hope you take time to build your relationship and one day, you will have what both of your parents have. Best wishes!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:33 pm

I'm glad Bryan is putting his money where his mouth is after all those big promises he's made to Rachel and is yet to make considering we still have the LCD/MTD and actually FRC coming up. All the onus is on you, Bryan, no pressure laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:45 pm

@nd4reality I believe that was one of our very first clues in the F1 column during early sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:01 am

mindless wrote:That new IG pic of him is the best he's looked, probably because he doesn't look like himself to me. laugh out loud

Anyway, I also think his lines and sales tactics go beyond regular Bachelor speak. Yes, they all use certain words and phrases, but usually by week 6, the frontrunners have been shown having some kind of a normal conversation. I'm still waiting for that with Bryan. The "I felt ugly" "I felt ugly too!" conversation was probably the closest, but you could call that mirroring as well. I'm still waiting to see who he is beyond the cheesy lines and aggressive kissing. Four more dates to go, so there's still time, but so far I can't get a sense of who he is at all. And I'm really not saying he's faking his feelings or has some ulterior motive. Like others have said, I just feel like he's doing everyone including himself a disservice by hiding behind the cheese. It's not necessary. If Rachel is the one for him, she'll fall for him without any pick up lines, and we've already seen them be a hindrance since Rachel herself keeps wondering if she's being played. Bryan could easily convince her just by showing up as a real person. If the cheesy "romantic" lines are the real him and that's all there is to him, then he's the most boring contestant ever to have made it to F1 IMHO.

All JMO.

Well I guess its all in the eye of the beholder. What some see as lines other see as a man expressing his feelings. It depend on who's mouth the words are coming out, whether they are using lines, be smooth or a player, if it was a Woody Allen type, it would be perceived different. Some see him as Romantic some as a player. What matter the most, Rachel likes his style and keeps a song in her heart, took her to cloud nine, what can be better Hugesmile
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:08 am

pbmax wrote:
mindless wrote:That new IG pic of him is the best he's looked, probably because he doesn't look like himself to me. laugh out loud

Anyway, I also think his lines and sales tactics go beyond regular Bachelor speak. Yes, they all use certain words and phrases, but usually by week 6, the frontrunners have been shown having some kind of a normal conversation. I'm still waiting for that with Bryan. The "I felt ugly" "I felt ugly too!" conversation was probably the closest, but you could call that mirroring as well. I'm still waiting to see who he is beyond the cheesy lines and aggressive kissing. Four more dates to go, so there's still time, but so far I can't get a sense of who he is at all. And I'm really not saying he's faking his feelings or has some ulterior motive. Like others have said, I just feel like he's doing everyone including himself a disservice by hiding behind the cheese. It's not necessary. If Rachel is the one for him, she'll fall for him without any pick up lines, and we've already seen them be a hindrance since Rachel herself keeps wondering if she's being played. Bryan could easily convince her just by showing up as a real person. If the cheesy "romantic" lines are the real him and that's all there is to him, then he's the most boring contestant ever to have made it to F1 IMHO.

All JMO.

Well I guess its all in the eye of the beholder.  What some see as lines other see as a man expressing his feelings.  It depend on who's mouth the words are coming out, whether they are using lines, be smooth or a player,  if it was a Woody Allen type,  it would be perceived different. Some see him as Romantic some as a player. What matter the most, Rachel likes his style and keeps a song in her heart, took her to cloud nine, what can be better Hugesmile

I agree. What a boring world it would be if we all liked the same things all the time. I don't have to get or like him. She does and this is her show LOL. So I wish her much happiness. She has been a great bachelorette. IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:13 am

Sounds like he's moving to Dallas. I love a man that follows through with his words and Rachel was giddy this weekend. I'm so happy jmo

I tried to fight it hard but I'm gonna obsess over them laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:31 am

Diana, I'm obsessing over them shamelessly, impossible to resist, I loved them together from the 1st night! awwww
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:26 pm

Bryan via IG  Praying

#watchgate

Watchgate - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 Captur29

thebryanabasolo Nieces and Nephews #familyvacay #familyfirst

source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BWOQ_9en1Gt/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:28 pm

@SelmaHB good looking family!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Just wow. Look at his arms !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown