SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:32 pm

So have any of you sm sleuths followed producers and handlers this season?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:47 pm

Out of curiosity, for those of you who think that Peter is F1 or that there are decent clues pointing to the possibility of Peter as F1, what is your theory on why Bryan turned off the ability to tag him in pictures on IG? Or, why Bryan was distant in posing with female fans that night he went out with Josiah and Will?

I agree that there is nothing concrete enough that confirms F1 as either guy, but some of the circumstantial clues from events (like the ones I mentioned above) or things Bryan has said or others have said about Bryan on IG seem like F1 indicators. Hmmm.....

I'm sorry if this is not the quite the correct thread to make this post.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:58 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BVsBOHUlJ6T/

Alex is hilarious. I think he is the type of guy whose spontaneity could be contagious. So fun!

Alex is amazing! I would pay to watch a season of him as the Bach.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:17 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Out of curiosity, for those of you who think that Peter is F1 or that there are decent clues pointing to the possibility of Peter as F1, what is your theory on why Bryan turned off the ability to tag him in pictures on IG? Or, why Bryan was distant in posing with female fans that night he went out with Josiah and Will?

I agree that there is nothing concrete enough that confirms F1 as either guy, but some of the circumstantial clues from events (like the ones I mentioned above) or things Bryan has said or others have said about Bryan on IG seem like F1 indicators. Hmmm.....

Personally part of my doubt of Bryan being F1 was actually because he did turn off his tags.  Especially after RS changed his spoiler to Bryan as the winner.  

The spoiler is in his favor-  if I were happily in love and I was the chosen one, I'd be willing to take pics with any and everyone, and I'd want to be seen.   On the other hand, if I were the runner up and heart broken about it, I wouldn't want to be photographed, have to pose with fans and have to fake a smile on my face, while RS has it out there for the world that I won, and I know that I didn't.    I'd hide.  But that is just me, I know not everyone would do the same.  

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:25 pm

adf23 wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:Out of curiosity, for those of you who think that Peter is F1 or that there are decent clues pointing to the possibility of Peter as F1, what is your theory on why Bryan turned off the ability to tag him in pictures on IG? Or, why Bryan was distant in posing with female fans that night he went out with Josiah and Will?

Personally part of my doubt of Bryan being F1 was actually because he did turn off his tags.  Especially after RS changed his spoiler to Bryan as the winner.  

The spoiler is in his favor-  if I were happily in love and I was the chosen one, I'd be willing to take pics with any and everyone, and I'd want to be seen.   On the other hand, if I were the runner up and heart broken about it, I wouldn't want to be photographed, have to pose with fans and have to fake a smile on my face, while RS has it out there for the world that I won, and I know that I didn't.    I'd hide.  But that is just me, I know not everyone would do the same.  

JMO.

He had the tags off prior to the spoiler changing I thought. To me it would be stranger for him to change it just because the spoiler changed.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:27 pm

Was just about to ask when he had his tags off? Is it possible that his tags has always been off or is this a recent thing..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:38 pm

He may have always had them off. Either way, I just thought that was odd, if he is/was F1. He just comes across like the type of man who would want everyone to see how happy is he, and want to leave people guessing vs just going ghost aside from IG posts. Plus Rachel is in pics all over the place at viewing parties, out w friends, pics on flights etc etc. She isn't flying under the radar at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Question ... According the schedule of Rachel/Bryan having a SHV a couple weeks ago, isn't it about time for another one this weekend? Just asking because the pic on IG story has her in Dallas atm.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Spotting Rach is one thing because she's the lead and is expected to promo the show, but if her man is totally focused on her and keeping the secret, I can see him hiding his tags. Especially noticeable imo because he's not trying to promo himself and become the next lead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:43 pm

I can't account for Bryan or any human being's behavior. My number one rule though is to follow the excitement. Bryan did not seem excited to me. He didn't seem like a man with a secret he just needed to spill IMO. He didn't match Rachel's level of enthusiasm IMO (the lead and her man tend to mimic each other with their posts, etc). Peter did IMO. So when RS said Bryan was F1, I decided it was finally a season for me to sleuth because things felt off. I enjoy sleuthing so it was a happy occasion.

I am still remaining objective to the extent I can and in a few days the wind may blow another way, but as I gather more and more information, I'm definitely being persuaded more one way than the other.

Last edited by NuFan on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Pic from Rachel's IG story Source

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 10 Screen11

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rotated pic)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Typically in the past, and I know this is apparently a season of firsts, the F1 is not usually active on SM. They are usually quiet. The F2 comes around because time has passed. It's been a few months since filming ended. Then we get to see them on the ATFR explaining how difficult it has been and how heartbroken they are. Then we get after party pics of how happy they really are. wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 10 3806527698

I'm pretty sure someone, I'm sorry I forget who, discovered or noticed Bryan's tags were turned off not that long before the premier or just after?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler