SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:11 pm

plus he was away ONLY 9 weeks... a little bit more than 2 months. not such a long period to jeopardize his business IMO

But for me I see a man who is actually concentrating his mind on business and trying to expand even more his business by using his participation on the show and this as soon as his return after the FRC. He was straight to it to post it on IG. For what I notice, IMO, is that he went for exposure, and went back to use it. He had a goal and a "bucket list" and he is following his path of success. again good for him!!!

But my questioning is where is rachel in all that? If he plans to do fitness tour from city to city? She clearly stated that she ended a relationship because of long distance. For me this is not a F1 move.

If he is F1, then he did not share much of pics during the show. Generic ones like some with guys etc. He find time for business, yet not much about the place he may have found the love of his life. For me this is totally weird to think that his mind is on a honeymoon kinda state (engagement is just around the corner right?).... IMO

all is JMO

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:16 pm

Rachel and Bryan one on one sneak peek:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-exclusive-rachel-bryan/?ftag=TVG_Twitter

Bryan is so sweet with her! Awww!

Last edited by bluejay25 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:17 pm

@Ladybug82, I agree with you.  I actually do think there have been SHV's.  I just don't see how one has occurred over a weekend outside of Memorial Day weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:18 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Rachel and Bryan one on one sneak peek:

snipped

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-exclusive-rachel-bryan/?ftag=TVG_Twitter

@bluejay25  thank you for sharing!!!  handwave

And here we go with the adrenaline scaring activity that most F1 have.... Des/Chris... Ali/Roberto and many more IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:22 pm

Which other F1 had the adrenaline date?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Carine wrote:Which other F1 had the adrenaline date?

Ed/Jillian, Roberto/Ali, I don't think Shawn did, I skipped Andi's season, Jef did not unless you count the London Eye laugh out loud, I think Des did with Chris.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Vienna Nikki

Though non f1s had it too. Marcus.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:33 pm

I would say Ben/Lauren and Nick/Vanessa had it too.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:35 pm

NuFan wrote:

Ed/Jillian, Roberto/Ali, I don't think Shawn did, I skipped Andi's season, Jef did not unless you count the London Eye laugh out loud, I think Des did with Chris.  
Josh didn't, Shawn didn't, Jordan didn't IIRC. I'm not including bachelor seasons because the patterns for F1's in both shows are different.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:
NuFan wrote:

Josh didn't, Shawn didn't, Jordan didn't IIRC. I'm not including bachelor seasons because the patterns for F1's in both shows are different.

agree

do we know in order to be fair if any F2 did have an adrenaline activity (outside of the fantasy dates. not sure who but I recall a shark date?)

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:03 pm

It doesn't even matter about the (adrenaline) date itself but they seem so comfortable with each other, IMO. Like an actual couple already. Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 16 1f60d

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:15 pm

The 1on1 dates actually make it pretty clear who Rachel is really into when you compare how she is with Peter, Dean and Bryan and how she is with Anthony and Jack there is quite a difference..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler