SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:23 pm

Noah isn't Bryan's nephew.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:23 pm

so both rachel and bryan posted both nephew IG today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:Noah isn't Bryan's nephew.

his sis son, that makes him his nephew in my book. cmiiaw

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:25 pm

Those nephews are the cutest kids! Oh gosh, just want to squeeze them!

Two roses, one goes one stays? I thought both go?

@coolangel that's sweet if it's been done on purpose. Nice catch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:25 pm

I saw that! Super cute pic. Bryan posts pics of his little cousin pretty frequently so this is his norm, jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:25 pm

coolangel wrote:So Rachel posted an IG story with her nephews after Bryan posted one with his nephew earlier today.. Interesting! Hugesmile

JMO

thinking alike laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:25 pm

Noah is Bryan's cousin's son. He might not be a nephew by blood but I think he would be referred to as a nephew and Bryan would be his uncle (or atleast that's how it is in my culture).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:28 pm

coolangel wrote:

Well Noah is Bryan's cousin's son. He might not be a nephew by blood but I think he would be referred to as a nephew and Bryan would be his uncle (or atleast that's how it is in my culture).

All JMO
My cousin has a baby and I don't consider myself the baby's aunt. If Bryan were to call noah his nephew, or refer to himself as uncle Bryan, I'd go with it, but he hasn't, so, cousins IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:29 pm

technicality... both decided to post toddlers pictures wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 20 2498057887

hormones calling? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:
coolangel wrote:

Well Noah is Bryan's cousin's son. He might not be a nephew by blood but I think he would be referred to as a nephew and Bryan would be his uncle (or atleast that's how it is in my culture).

All JMO
My cousin has a baby and I don't consider myself the baby's aunt. If Bryan were to call noah his nephew, or refer to himself as uncle Bryan, I'd go with it, but he hasn't, so, cousins IMO.

My cousin's kids refer to me as aunt but I am not sure how it is in Colombian culture. Either ways, Bryan's #familyiseverything hashtag on Noah's bday pics tell em that they are indeed close and that's what matters at the end of the day IMO.

Rachel posted after Bryan's pic. It could mean nothing but it's interesting IMO.

@HEA, IA! Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:42 pm

BTW, does Bryan have siblings?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:46 pm

Alternatively Rachel is wearing a hat for a team that Peter supported pre-Bachelorette. Reciprocating shoutout from yesterday? Something to consider (and dismiss if one wishes).

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler